20% off at mmaoverload.com until midnight tonight

I'm sorry man. I filled my basket with around $200 (after discount) worth of stuff, and the cheapest shipping option to Denmark was around $111.
That is far beyond anything I've had to pay before and takes away any savings for me :icon_sad:
(it's 2-3 times the price of the cheapest USPS option at budovideos)

It's a shame really, because you have some stuff I'd really like to buy.

I'm sorry man. I filled my basket with around $200 (after discount) worth of stuff, and the cheapest shipping option to Denmark was around $111.
That is far beyond anything I've had to pay before and takes away any savings for me :icon_sad:
(it's 2-3 times the price of the cheapest USPS option at budovideos)

It's a shame really, because you have some stuff I'd really like to buy.

Sorry to hear Mumrik :(. We're certainly going to work on reducing those international shipping prices. We see now that it is an issue and I will be sure to note it as a top priority.

We're coming up on the final hour of this sale. Thank you everyone for making it so successful, we really appreciate your business!

Knoxx makes a lot of products that are only carried in stores or other online stores so they dont put them in thier own online stores. I go to this boutique that sells Knoxx that has a lot different designs that are not available on their own website.
I think they do that so they dont compete with their affliatiates that are selling their products or something.

I bought a few pieces of Knoxx from www.fightshop.tv a while back and the Knoxx website never even had them for sale on their own website. I've been a fan of their clothing so I'm always in the search for new items from them. I also think most of their items are limited production .

heres an example.... I found this on a clothing blog about new designs and new clothing.

This is the Summer 2008 Knoxx Lifestyle line... I dont see most of these on their website????

http://gallery.knoxxgear.com/albums/userpics/10017/normal_2008_knoxx_summer.jpg

Right on man. I didn't know that.

Just a head's up - we're doing it again :icon_twis

20% off all MMA Clothing (shirts, hats, hoodies, etc) and Fight Shorts. Good until the end of Cyber Monday.

and does this also apply to overseas buyers and items already in the sale? thanks

Good deal. We can't really compete but we have a 10% off sale till tomorrow midnight.

If you need a gi now would be a good time to pick one up

Grapplers Connection

Just thought I would give you guys the heads up- they have some pretty good deals on fairtex stuff right now with the discount......absolutely no affiliation but I got an email from them since I ordered in the past.....

U sure it's not until midnight of the 30th?

OK so the prices shown are now showing the price taking into consideration of the sale??

Cus I almost creamed my pants and re-mortgaged my house thinking that the sale was the price shown minus another 20% D'OH!! :D

still great sale tho!! lots of competition around, i will be spending way too much time weighing up the combined prices of a few of these sites over the weekend!! good stuff!

OK so the prices shown are now showing the price taking into consideration of the sale??

Cus I almost creamed my pants and re-mortgaged my house thinking that the sale was the price shown minus another 20% D'OH!! :D

still great sale tho!! lots of competition around, i will be spending way too much time weighing up the combined prices of a few of these sites over the weekend!! good stuff!

:D:D:D

The prices shown right now are retail. You'll have to enter the coupong code SAV08 during the checkout process to take the 20% off.

@mmaoverload

please answer my email or pm which i send you over a week ago regarding my order 18099 :mad:

Back