20% off at mmaoverload.com until midnight tonight

Nothing...
Very disappointed:icon_sad:

From now on I'll order directly from Warrior etc.

I agree, I emailed and got no reply either mate. shocking service.

~Foz

I agree, I emailed and got no reply either mate. shocking service.

~Foz

I emailed them at least 10 times plus I used the contact option from their homepage and pm on this site, nothing:mad:.

First and last time using them.

Btw. as a international customer I had various mma stores screwing up my orders.

There are execptions though: nogi(chris brennan) for example, great service and nice contact.

If you guys need any clothing let me know. If we don't have it on our site I can see if we can get it. Still have tons of items on sale and you dont need a coupon.. Free shipping available.

LimitlessMMA.com

Contact me at

[email protected]

Yeh dude Mmaoverload is a one of the worst companies out there to be honest.. they never reply to my email as well. Well goodluck bro !!

I apologize for any inconvenience with customer service issues. In recent months, we've relocated to a larger warehouse and have expanded our staff to match our growth and emails and phone calls are replied to more promptly. Regardless, I am going to reference this thread and let the warehouse know.

I don't drop in often, but wanted to quickly let everyone on Sherdog know that we're running 10% off all apparel, fight shorts, and rash guards now until the 25th. The coupon code is: UFC98

Thanks all - and I apologize again for any earlier inconvenience.

Back