20 moderators NO ACTION TAKEN

Guys, just shut up with the he-said she said "you're stupid" bullshit. If you wanna discuss the need for moderators go ahead, otherwise I'm canning the thread.

SuperSuperRambo said:
Guys, just shut up with the he-said she said "you're stupid" bullshit. If you wanna discuss the need for moderators go ahead, otherwise I'm canning the thread.

Sorry bout that, SuperSuperRambo. I have a lot of respect for you and all the other mods on here. It ticks me off to see you guys get pissed on.

On the same note, I realize that my heated response to Sakurabasan just makes your job that much harder.

I'll chill.

SuperSuperRambo said:
No of course we don't get paid. Do people actually think the moderators get paid?

I don't know what this thread is referring to, but if there's a problem that needs a moderator's attention, a PM goes a long way. We can't see everything, and if something wasn't done, chances are it's because someone didn't see it.

exactly what SSR said, theres a list of moderators at the bottom of EVERY forum that you can PM.

All I know is theres 7 pages of whiny people and nobody throwing out PM's.

~Foz

broncoboxer2 said:
Sorry bout that, SuperSuperRambo. I have a lot of respect for you and all the other mods on here. It ticks me off to see you guys get pissed on.

On the same note, I realize that my heated response to Sakurabasan just makes your job that much harder.

I'll chill.
Dude, how did I piss on them? That's not even fair I never said anything negative about them.

So if at a neighborhood watch meeting I ask why there criminals still on the streets i'm shitting on the police? Maybe I just wanted to know what's wrong with the system that prevents these guys from being arrested.

onetwo said:
sherdog mods like to let the trolls drive everyone crazy and ban people for no reason.. thats how they roll

right. you want the ban?

~Foz

SakurabaSan said:
Dude, how did I piss on them? That's not even fair I never said anything negative about them.

You're kidding, right? You called every one of them out for not doing their jobs.

I'm through with you.

Welcome to my ignore list.

broncoboxer2 said:
Jesus, you're a confrontational dipshit.

You're the one crying to the entire forum in this thread, yet you somehow take offense to me responding to it. When you make a public statement, you can expect a wide array of responses from a bunch of different readers.

Especially when you come across like a whiny little bitch.
So is there anyway to bring this topic up without coming across like a whiny little bitch? looking at this post it's quite obvious that you fit that same exact description.

Of course I expected responses. That one guy responded so I reiterated y points to him and you quoted that reiteration and said "we get it". That made no sense at all because I wasn't posting to you. I was reiterating a point to a certain person that didn't get it. it's simple. You were wrong and you got upset when I told you you were wrong.

I like this forum and i'm getting attacked for pointing out shit that a lot of people obviously dislike just as much as I do.

I bring up a problem and i'm a whiny bitch HAHAHAHA the ignorance

broncoboxer2 said:
You're kidding, right? You called every one of them out for not doing their jobs.

I'm through with you.

Welcome to my ignore list.
and i'm the whiny little bitch huh? pathetic

I've noticed recently that a few spambots have gotten into the mix lately. The threads are usually deleted in short order by the mods but maybe adding some more security add-ons to the signup page would be a good idea.

Descrambler code, character recognition, etc. There are many options available through the vbulletin support forum.

Fozzy said:
right. you want the ban?

~Foz

Foz, just curious, not trying to start shit, but did he actully violate the rules with anything he said?

no, but f__k if i'm gonna let some noob white belt come in here and talk shit to us like they know what we do for the forums on a daily basis.

~Foz

3Is said:
I agree. I bet the average age on here is 14. AVERAGE.

just because thier name is there doens't mean they are actively on the site. They could be signed in and just....on the internet. My account stays active sometimes when I"m not here. One week of PMSing and I"ll straighten this place out. :icon_twis

Fozzy said:
no, but f__k if i'm gonna let some noob white belt come in here and talk shit to us like they know what we do for the forums on a daily basis.

~Foz

Ok just making sure. I agree with you.

About a month or so ago I made a suggestion about there being a need for more Mods. Foz responded to me first in the Thread i made. Being curious I then Pm'd Foz so i could understand better ( I like learning so sometimes a short answer doesnt do it for me) Foz was Nice enough to not only take the time to reply to me but go into more detail about it. He also made suggestions to me on how to best handle Threads I found to be filled with trolling fighter bashing ect. I posted those suggestions back on page 4 I've found that they have worked wonders.

Wow.

For the record I'm on this site quite a bit and do what I can but admittedly a lot of stuff goes un-noticed. I also have pet projects that I'm trying to enforce in the General Discussion forums.

There's the list of mods at the bottom of the page and not one of them is online so i guess that's the problem.

I tried to PM sudoraba about a specific thread but his pm box is full.

SakurabaSan said:
There's the list of mods at the bottom of the page and not one of them is online so i guess that's the problem.

I tried to PM sudoraba about a specific thread but his pm box is full.

Some of us are using Inivisible mode.

As I said on Page 4 Mods tend to stay Invisible so sometimes its hard knowing which one to Pm with problem thread. I have no problem getting help as I have now made some sort of repore ( no clue on the spelling ) with 4 of the mods. However it may be helpful if Mods didnt invis as much I do understand this might lead to them being overwhelmed with Pm's though.

Back