2 time olympic wrestler:" Cro Cop is the strongest guy I have ever wrestled"

Do you understand the simply concept of a level playing field? Because that is where Cro Cop was for 90% of his relevant career.
And apparently the level playing field in the UFC was just too... level.

Yoshida mentioned he was impressed with how strong Cro Cop was, believe Schuab said Cro Cop was his strongest opponent.

yes, Schaub said that Cro Cop was even physically more stronger than Shane Carwin.

<36>
Jose aldo would never get takedown by the likes of Roy nelson, overeem, Gonzaga or Sakuraba.

How many Olympic wrestlers has Aldo fought again?

I never realized Homminick's credentials when he took Aldo down with ease.

SeveralLegalBluefish-small.gif
tumblr_mwakn2B0uL1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Actually if you took a minute to do your research you will find out that he was never positive for anything.
I never said he tested positive and I know he didn't. I said he's a confirmed PED cheat. That's a fact. Not a good post. do better next time.

don't mind him, @Final Say once in a blue will make a good point, but in general, he's one of the worst posters.
Lmao that's like Jon jones calling someone an immoral drug cheat. I'm sure you're a terrible poster as well, but I can't recall anything you've ever said.

You literally just called me one of the worst posters for stating an irrefutable fact that cro cop himself would agree with. You also agreed with a terrible post that made no point.

Your opinion isn't even rated compared to mine, site wide. Take that to the bank, fan.

CONFIRMED fuckwit posting that shit!

Look your history up dickhead, never caught pissing hot. He's the one that came out and said his doctor chose HGH to heal his injury, they took his word for it. You fucking douchebag!

A fucking Connor fan for sure...
So you completely agreed with what I said - that he's a confirmed cheater - then called me a fuckwit and a douchebag?

Hmmm...

Hint, I never said he pissed hot. I said he's a confirmed drug cheat. That is a fact. Why are you so mad?

CONFIRMED fuckwit posting that shit!

Look your history up dickhead, never caught pissing hot. He's the one that came out and said his doctor chose HGH to heal his injury, they took his word for it. You fucking douchebag!

A fucking Connor fan for sure...

Chael was even stronger and he never took HGH

It's crazy how roided up cro cop was.

It really showed in his ufc career even before USADA.

He was juiced up even at fight night on pride.
He admitted to getting a shot in his injured shoulder by a doctor.

I never said he tested positive and I know he didn't. I said he's a confirmed PED cheat. That's a fact. Not a good post. do better next time.

Lmao that's like Jon jones calling someone an immoral drug cheat. I'm sure you're a terrible poster as well, but I can't recall anything you've ever said.

You literally just called me one of the worst posters for stating an irrefutable fact that cro cop himself would agree with. You also agreed with a terrible post that made no point.

Your opinion isn't even rated compared to mine, site wide. Take that to the bank, fan.

If someone does not test positive how can anyone be a confirmed PED cheat?
crocopsplits1.jpg

If someone does not test positive how can anyone be a confirmed PED cheat?
crocopsplits1.jpg
When they say 'I cheated by using PEDs'

If OJ would say 'I killed my wife and that guy' would you not admit that it is confirmed?

When they say 'I cheated by using PEDs'

If OJ would say 'I killed my wife and that guy' would you not admit that it is confirmed?
You're arguing with one of the most delusional fanbases on this forum.

Dude was on hgh ffs lmao.

I think it's also because heavyweights don't have the best takedowns. I am rather new in terms of grappling but I can stuff most guys since my center of gravity is quite low compared to the other big guys

Back