2 time olympic wrestler:" Cro Cop is the strongest guy I have ever wrestled"

Oh look, the weekly thread where all of the supposed anti-PED zealots come in and cream their pants for one of the biggest active roiders in the sport.

but this thread is about Crocop, not Jon Jones?

{<huh}

Is that really his toe? Why the fuck is it bleeding is that typical in a toe break??

Yup ... thats his toe :D

maybe its not blood .. maybe steroids?
_45389820_pills.jpg

Everything is possible!

Actually if you took a minute to do your research you will find out that he was never positive for anything.

don't mind him, @Final Say once in a blue will make a good point, but in general, he's one of the worst posters.

It’s too bad we never saw prime Cro Cop in the UFC, he was little past his prime when he first joined.

He admitted to using hgh but it didn't show in his test, USADA fucking sucks. Also not surprised he used, everyone's on steroids

He admitted to using hgh but it didn't show in his test, USADA fucking sucks. Also not surprised he used, everyone's on steroids
Indeed, He handled it like a man, not some snitch pussy who caused an entire event to be moved to accomodate his cheating ass.

Yoshida mentioned he was impressed with how strong Cro Cop was, believe Schuab said Cro Cop was his strongest opponent.

Indeed, He handled it like a man, not some snitch pussy who caused an entire event to be moved to accomodate his cheating ass.
PEDs or not Cro Cop doesn't come across a classless guy, he's pretty funny actually

He had it administered by his doctor to help him heal some major damage.
You'd think you could maybe get an exemption or something from USADA? If it's just for healing his injury I mean. Keeping it on the DL until testers come and then admitting it makes it look shady, I'd put money on him juicing tbh

Can't be true, Chael Sonnen is the strongest person to have ever competed in MMA

You'd think you could maybe get an exemption or something from USADA? If it's just for healing his injury I mean. Keeping it on the DL until testers come and then admitting it makes it look shady, I'd put money on him juicing tbh

There is actually an interview where he explained everything^^

Confirmed PED cheat so I'm not really surprised...

CONFIRMED fuckwit posting that shit!

Look your history up dickhead, never caught pissing hot. He's the one that came out and said his doctor chose HGH to heal his injury, they took his word for it. You fucking douchebag!

A fucking Connor fan for sure...

Back