2 more fights Demetrious Johnson = GOAT

Dont tell MM to move up, lets see of these so called " good fighters " move down.

Nobody will ever take Rogaine's attempts to push him as being a top p4p guy seriously when he already got run out of a far more competitive division.

ya for being half the size of the opponents and he still beat cruz in most eyes

His goal is to beat anderson silvas title defenses.... how about they challenge him? o ya.... to scared.

There is no one to challenge him. If they made a division for disabled people and had Dan Henderson in it. Would him having 10 defences mean anything? No. The competition sucks. Its why Rocky Marciano at 49-0 is never ranked above Ali who has like 5 losses.

Dont tell MM to move up, lets see of these so called " good fighters " move down.

You're right JDS and Cain have to move down to fight Jones.

<5>

There is no one to challenge him. If they made a division for disabled people and had Dan Henderson in it. Would him having 10 defences mean anything? No. The competition sucks. Its why Rocky Marciano at 49-0 is never ranked above Ali who has like 5 losses.
His competition sucks? Poor Excuses man. Every goats comp sucked becuase he owned everybody. Just mad nobody is on that level of title defenses except might mouse right now and they wont be for along time. History in the making.

I've figured you out I think. I will enjoy the rest of this thread but im out

Good nobody wants to hear ur excuses. Might mouse is the real deal and u just came here to bash em clown.

giphy.gif

Back