2 more fights Demetrious Johnson = GOAT

Suzpect

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anderson Silva 10
Georges St. Pierre 9
Demetrious Johnson 9

He set his Goal, he will achieve and If he were to go out on a win over TJ/Cody = biggest goat ever.

ShowyTightEsok.gif

Wrong.

DJ has 9 already.

To be fair to Anderson, he should have 11. It's not his fault Lutter missed weight and rendered their meeting a non-title fight.

That's not how it works. Who has MM fought? He needs to move up. It is impossible to be considered GOAT by the masses at FLW.

dammit. My bad. He is close though.

He is awesome.

Undefeated 9-defense champ in his natural weight class.

14-2 in the division above his natural weight class.

Gave up size advantage to probably 96% of opponents.

Nobody has ever heard of him.

Time Elliot made him look like a fool. That doesn't happen to goats

That's not how it works. Who has MM fought? He needs to move up. It is impossible to be considered GOAT by the masses at FLW.

He's already fought at BW. He has a 14-2 record there, the only two losses coming when he was a part-timer.

Wrong.

DJ has 9 already.

To be fair to Anderson, he should have 11. It's not his fault Lutter missed weight and rendered their meeting a non-title fight.
And let`s not talk about how Silva fought 3 times at 205, that could have easily been another 3 title defenses for him at MW.

And let`s not talk about how Silva fought 3 times at 205, that could have easily been another 3 title defenses for him at MW.

No title defense is easy, he did get destroyed by chael during that time.

He's already fought at BW. He has a 14-2 record there, the only two losses coming when he was a part-timer.

So go up and win the belt. I'm just being real. No one will even know who he is. He's fighting nobodies.

He probably weighs less than a goat. Shorter wingspan too.

So go up and win the belt. I'm just being real. No one will even know who he is. He's fighting nobodies.

His goal is to beat anderson silvas title defenses.... how about they challenge him? o ya.... to scared.

Nobody will ever take Rogaine's attempts to push him as being a top p4p guy seriously when he already got run out of a far more competitive division.

Back