• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

18 year old future ufc champion Chase Hooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticCam

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/158947-chase-hooper

This kid is legit and a future ufc champion. 18 years old, undefeated as a pro and amateur, big tall frame with good striking and BJJ and trains out of a good area for MMA

I saw his last amateur fight live and he took on a guy in his mid 20’s who was a lot bigger than him and was 10-0

It was a scheduled 5 round fight and chase got rocked with a big shot early but recovered unbelievably well and caught the guy with a head kick and tapped him out all in one round

The state of Washington has produced UFC champions like Demetrius Johnson,Miesha Tate and Josh Barnett and I’m telling you this kid Chase is next

A3795590-F42C-4ECE-BA3F-5A33DD7D018C.png

Last edited:
Chase hoo da fook?

McGregor-205.png

''It was a 5 round fight and chase got rocked with a big shot early but recovered unbelievably well and caught the guy with a head kick and tapped him out all in one round''

{<huh}{<huh}<Huh2>

Guess we'll see. I'm a Jake Matthews fan so I hope this kid doesn't go too big, too soon.

''It was a 5 round fight and chase got rocked with a big shot early but recovered unbelievably well and caught the guy with a head kick and tapped him out all in one round''

{<huh}{<huh}<Huh2>

I think he means it was scheduled for 5 rounds.

Thanks for the headsup TS

Put him on DWTNCS so he can get KTFO like that dumbass who calls himself Beverly Hills Ninja with a 9-0 record that's more padded than a tranny's bra.

erick silva got a new challenger ...

This kid is legit and a future ufc champion. 18 years old, undefeated as a pro and amateur, big tall frame with good striking and BJJ and trains out of a good area for MMA

I saw his last amateur fight live and he took on a guy in his mid 20’s who was a lot bigger than him and was 10-0

It was a 5 round fight and chase got rocked with a big shot early but recovered unbelievably well and caught the guy with a head kick and tapped him out all in one round

The state of Washington has produced UFC champions like Demetrius Johnson,Miesha Tate and Josh Barnett and I’m telling you this kid Chase is next

View attachment 400041

How Much did Chase pay you?

If this guy becomes a champ within the next 10 years, I'll post a video of me licking my dog's ballsack

Ha! Kid has the same birthday as me...29 years later though. lol

It was a 5 round fight and chase got rocked with a big shot early but recovered unbelievably well and caught the guy with a head kick and tapped him out all in one round

View attachment 400041
Can't tell if trolling or not. I hope the kid develops a good defense, because that is the foundation of a long, successful career.

Hello Chase, nice to see you post here!

There should be a The Onion for MMA : Undefeated future UFC champ is 4-0.

It would do great along with : twelve year old kid with red mohawk will be the next MMA GOAT, says area dad with a Tapout tee shirt.

{<huh}{<huh}<Huh2>
Seems straightforward. He did both in the same round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back