1. Season 7 of the International Shoop League is now active! Section A » Section B »

16 days

Discussion in 'Strength & Conditioning Discussion' started by Richard Emling, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Richard Emling

Richard Emling Black Belt Professional Fighter

my last fight was aug13 since then i have taken it real easy and not trained much now i have been offerd a fight in 16 days do you think i can get my carido up in time?

2. LCDforMe

LCDforMe Purple Belt

I wouldn't think it'd be worth it especially since you haven't been training but I don't know much.

3. Rahul

Rahul Guest

Na there will hardly be a difference in only 16 days.

4. Cold Comfort

Cold Comfort Blue Belt

You'll only improve slightly. You should hold off. Now that you know you want to fight, get into fighting shape.

5. Chris Kutz

Chris Kutz Amateur Fighter

If I personally was in your position I would not take the fight. I had my last fight (aka my first fight) September 10th and since then I have been real busy with school work so I have hardly trained at all, and I can feel the affects of not training. I dont think 16 days is enough to get into real "fight shape". Aren't you a pro fighter? Or just amateur?