15 years untreated depression ask me anything

Why don't you pick yourself up by your bootstraps and get over yourself?

Mods, give this man a free platinum account, he's a victim and requires special treatment and attention.

I have a question.

Are you going to answer anybodies question?

I'm not sure if I should be worried or angry that TS disappeared. Answer us!

Mods, give this man a free platinum account, he's a victim and requires special treatment and attention.

My face when I hear someone suffers from depression or anxiety:

giphy.gif

The sad part is that some people really do suffer from these mental illnesses, but since 99% of people just use it as an excuse for special treatment of attention the people who really do suffer get the eye roll as well.

My face when I hear someone suffers from depression or anxiety:

giphy.gif

The sad part is that some people really do suffer from these mental illnesses, but since 99% of people just use it as an excuse for special treatment of attention the people who really do suffer get the eye roll as well.

Adding to that but anxiety is a stress response so it could be said that everyone suffers from it lol.
That gif is my face when people try to make out anxiety to be a condition.

The TS hasn’t posted anything on this site since he made this thread.

Damn I hope TS didnt read a few replies an just decide to pull a Tommen. Battled depression myself thing is u dont think u are "depressed" u just have no desire to so anything at all so u think ur just a lazy fuck an ur wrong. What helped me is decrease booze an increase the edibles.

Seriously tho, Is it just me or is depression romanticized nowadays? Not saying it is or isn't legit. even when I'm going through I tough phase I often wonder if i'm just romanticizing it or faking in some way, because I feel it's very common these days

Seriously tho, Is it just me or is depression romanticized nowadays? Not saying it is or isn't legit. even when I'm going through I tough phase I often wonder if i'm just romanticizing it or faking in some way, because I feel it's very common these days
I think mental issues nowadays are somewhat romanticized in a way but generally only by those that don't really have them. It's like a cool thing to claim to have. Like a tattoo in the early 2000s

I don't think TS understands how "ask me anything" works.

Why untreated? Was it a conscious choice for you to deal with depression that way or did other things influence you @HeirApparent?

Back