15 years untreated depression ask me anything

Big deal I've been married 25 years, that's fuckin depression

Like I said, when you think of depression as a binary switch where you either have it or don't have it, you are literally just lying to yourself. Because no aspect of humanity operates that way. Everything is in degrees and intensity.

Like genders, right?

Like genders, right?
Being a man or a woman are separate qualities of their own. Nothing to do with binary, regardless of how politics has twisted the issue for their own ends. The whole business of labeling things itself is a lie. We are just calling them certain things for the sake of communication. In the end, what you call it is irrelevant to the whole business of life.

Why does God allow the hurty feelings?
Because God wants us to grow, mature and evolve and there's none of that without pain and suffering.

TS How are you feeling? Were you misdiagnosed or undiagnosed?

I miss my ex.girlfriend and I know she’d come right back to me if I messaged her.

I’m just avoiding doing that so the cycle won’t continue.

I’m talking to other women but they don’t replace her easy

Uh-oh someone else was getting attention for a second, better make this about you!

Textbook narcissist.

Uh-oh someone else was getting attention for a second, better make this about you!

Textbook narcissist.

I just realized how I was doing that before you pointed it out.

To tell you the truth I do hate it when anyone gets attention other than me.

tumblr_inline_mtm4x5zFwN1rrzyxv.gif

Who is that dirty degenerate in your avatar?

225735.jpg

<{clintugh}>

Last edited by a moderator:

Dont waste the blues. Harness and break the wild darkhorse known as depression. Its just a messenger saying get on with it body. Its also only a battle between physical and emotional desires, conscious thought and the effort needed to achieve those desires. Make the effort sufficient for contentment, even momentarily since small things matter in that state of mind.

Importantly our subconscious messes with us to absurd levels. Dont ignore it, explore it and make an effort to come to terms with all the processes that comprise you, memory probably most importantly. Best wishes.

What is treaded depression? Is it like treading water?

Have you tried just turning that frown upside down?

Last edited:
does weed help? helps my wifes depression
I think so. Without it I pretty much can't ever calm down. Even in my sleep I'm on high alert all twitchy and shit.

Back