15% off at NOGI

Nogi industries

Never Be Satisfied
Reaction score

15% everything in the store for Sherdog users until the end of the month.

Just enter coupon code: SHERWOOD

Thanks for the support

Nogi industries said:

15% everything in the store for Sherdog users until the end of the month.

Just enter coupon code: SHERWOOD

Thanks for the support

VERY NICE MOVE MAN...

15%!!! Are you crazy?!?!

LOL! Good stuff man

Unfortunately its not the cool shit that the good fighters wear.

Actually the designs are pretty cool and good fighters do wear them.

They are not however the stuff worn by BTT members, Shogun and some others.

Am I the only one who thinks it's possible to like both companys products?

nogi industries, is it possible to get 15% of my order? i placed it about a week ago, but im not sure if its been sent out yet - i received an email saying the new shorts would be in around the middle of this week so its been delayed a little, which is no problem by the way. check your pm, i sent you my information.

I too like both companies products. Both have excellent design and the quality seems great.... shame they can't sort this out before they do each other more harm.

WOW! We are all getting along.

UK- I will be over in Dublin on the 14th of September to teach a seminar and maybe in Liverpool after that. If you want we can put the shorts on the shelves together and see how it goes. Maybe you can make some money off me too.

hey I'm looking for the brown board shorts on your website......I'm in between 32 and 30....My weight fluctuates a lot. Do you have those sizes.
I also want to know more about the shorts themselves. Can you post real pics of how the shorts look and details of the specs of the drwastring construction. Maybe I can get away with a bigger size.

I also like the brown hoodie with the tsunami logo but I'm a medium.....do you guys have that on the website....should I buy a large and just shrink it? (do they shrink?)

I have to say, your desings are a lot cooler than the Br. Nogi....
I find that red stop sign crap kinda stupid looking. STOP Nogi?!?! WTF??? Also...the Br. Flag......
I got a thing against flags Am. or Br....I just think flags look stupid....like I'm representing the country or something. I wanna represent the sport. Dude...I'm not brazillian.

Now that tsunami logo....that's money....

JackDaniels said:
Unfortunately its not the cool shit that the good fighters wear.

im sorry? vitor a gracie black belt, just got submitted by WHO???? :p

ttt for nogi.

~Foz

Fozzy said:
im sorry? vitor a gracie black belt, just got submitted by WHO???? :p

ttt for nogi.

~Foz
Don't know, unless you mean that submission applied to him AFTER he got kneed. Hmm how about shogun andd nog?

Chris:
You going over to John's gym in Dublin?
"Maybe you can make some money off me" - lol - and the same here! I have no problem selling your stuff mate. In all our posts I have always said my point was nothing against the quality or design of the product.
If you're over in Liverpool I'd be glad to meet up.

Colinm...Your card will be charged minus 15%.

Thanks for the orders everyone! Keep 'em comin'

Soid said:
Don't know, unless you mean that submission applied to him AFTER he got kneed. Hmm how about shogun andd nog?

huh? I meant how alistair... a realitively unknown submission artists (barring his ADCC 2005 qualifiers) submitted a BJJ Blackbelt (to whom people were saying "only the good fighters wear") in Vitor Belfort.

but anyways, ttt

~Foz

I trained with Vitor and I've been involved in BJJ since I lived in LA in 1988. When I rolled with him he was absolutely awesome. At that time (late 1990's) he was with Carlson but he was absolutely incredible. Powerful and smooth in everything he did. You just knew that at any point he could 'pop' you with a punch that would put you a dreamland. At those same sessions were people like Rodrigo Medeiros, Wahlid Ismal, Carlao Barretto but Vitor was by far the most capable in all areas. Vitor has had his troubles and God forbid, some of us should have those same troubles, but he is an incredible martial artist - whats more, he is one of the nicest guys you could ever want to meet.

If you want to email me you can give me some contact info and I will reach you when I am coming. I will be going to Liverpool for sure.

As far as Vitor goes I was going to say something about his losses as well. Everyone keeps saying Vitor this and Vitor that but technically he hasn't won a fight yet wearing them so please compare the shorts to something else. I find it funny how guys see someone wearing a pair of shorts in a UFC/Pride and since this big name guy is wearing them they must be the best when in reality if they are wearing them then that is the company that came up with the most money to give that particular fighter and thats it. You think if I doubled Vitors money he wouldn't be wearing my shorts? THats all it is so again I find it funny. We have a great group of guys wearing our stuff and I am very happy about all of them.

Ricco Rodriguez (former UFC and ADCC Champ)
Jeff Monson (Current ADCC Champ)
Me (Just some guy)
Urijah Faber (KOTC Champ and ADCC Vet)
Tyrone Glover (Pride tryouts winner and grappling phenom)
Jake Shields (Former Shooto Champion and GQ Champion and 3rd in ADCC)
Jeff Curran (one of the best 145ers in the world)
Adam Lynn (The meaniest muther fucker I know that is also going to beat Crazy Horse in a couple weeks)

These are all good marketable guys that I am so happy we are working with.

Anyway my point is that if someone offered these guys more money I would imagine they would go and I wouldn't blame them so please stop saying the shorts that Vitor wore or Vitors shorts because I am going to have to come up with some smartass remark about Tito or Allister.

You have to look at why people like Vitor... like I said, I've been lucky enough to meet and train with the guy so I have a personal loyalty and liking but aside from that:
1. When Vitor wins it is dynamic. He is not a boring fighter to watch even when he loses.
2. His style has clearly developed and most people see that. Initially he was pure BJJ. Then came some more influence from boxing and some JKD; Then came a move to more of a sub-grappling style before he got to the current stage where there is the BTT influence with Muay Thai.
3. He is a damn good looking guy and never really seems to be above himself.

I don't think it is the fact that people see him as being undefeated because clearly he is not. Afterall, we don't get much call for Tank Abbot type fightwear or Kimo fightwear. We do however get people asking for shorts like Wanderlei wore, etc so its not different. People see a design worn by a charismatic and pretty successful fighter, like the look and want the gear. People wear replica football shirts because they support a team and want to show that support OR because they like how it looks.

If you email me at Fightgear ([email protected]) we can sort out a meet. My in'laws are from Liverpool so we go there quite regularly.

Back