15% off at NOGI

Nogi industries said:

15% everything in the store for Sherdog users until the end of the month.

Just enter coupon code: SHERWOOD

Thanks for the support

Hey guys did you get our reply to you PM ?

I don't think Vitor winning or loosing had anything to do with people liking those shorts, there are no threads about the shorts Ortiz wore afterall

simply put they're some good looking shorts - the fact that Vitor wore them is neither here nore there.

Nogi industries said:
Colinm...Your card will be charged minus 15%.

Thanks for the orders everyone! Keep 'em comin'

woooohooo, thanks!!!

the "surf" short i beleive its called. the brown one.

I picked up a long sleeve rashgard from nogi a couple of weeks back and just gat a chance to try it out.
The good: Fist off the design is great, stylish, tight fitting but very comfortable. the fabric breathes better than any rashgard i've tried inculding UA heatgear. It was hot and humid last night and i felt cool and comfortable the entire time i trained. I ordered it on a friday and the order arrived like tuesday or wednesday the following week!

The not as good: First the rashgard only came in white and is very thin. Not a real problem for me but I got some abuse for the very clear display of furry man nipple. Second only the first wear and the sleeves and sides started to fray a bit. I trained for only an hour and a half with it on so this was a bit disapointing to see so early.

Anyway just my two cents.
Walt

As EVERYTHING on the site you may return it at ANY time and we will replace it with another or something of the same price without question. Thank you for your input though. We will have Black in 2 weeks as well.

I honestly feel our rashguards are not up to par with the rest of our gear. They are good but I want to find a rashguard that will last forever like our shorts and shirts do.

The Real Chris Brennan said:
As EVERYTHING on the site you may return it at ANY time and we will replace it with another or something of the same price without question. Thank you for your input though. We will have Black in 2 weeks as well.

I honestly feel our rashguards are not up to par with the rest of our gear. They are good but I want to find a rashguard that will last forever like our shorts and shirts do.

Great customer service Chris. Honesty like this is refreshing.

All the new white ones back in stock guys so get em while they're in and while the're 20% off.

Hey Chris I ordered some shorts from you guys the white/brown ones do you know if your sizes run small or big? Reason I ask is cause I ordered some Sprawls size 36 and they ended up being narrow by the hips and this is the same size I ordered from you guys. I should of known my phat ass can't fit into 36s =\

-E

We run a little loose. Doesn't Sprawl say "With EXTRA hip room"?

Ours will most likely fit perfect.

Yeah thats the problem sprawl claims to be loose and at 36, the waist is perfect but I have big legs and they aint close to being loose, gave my pair to a buddy and just odered a new set hopeing 38s will be loose at the hips. Sad thing too is that I got the one with the split in them for extra leg room yet the hips are still tight as hell.

Owell my nogi should be arriving this coming week so we will see. Thanks for the reply.

-E

YOu knwo what would be cool.
if you had pictures of the actualy clothing on people.. Rather then a drawing of the clothing.

Will do SSF, my nogi should be arriving early this coming week will post as soon as I get them.

Back