'15-'16 NBA Playoffs v.23 - Welcome to the JUICE SPOT, Warios

Juice In?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juice with 21 seconds on the shat clock.

ClX98yYUoAEV2LP.jpg

Juice with 20 seconds on the shat clock.

ClX99oEUYAAqyT1.jpg

MAX DOSAGE!

Notice EVERY Cav player looking at LeBron to make the play. Holy shit.

BTW, everyone in California gets a free taco from Taco Bell on Tuesday because the Warriors won in game 4 or some stupid shit.

I want to make the six hour drive up to Oakland to get it. The single greatest taco in history.

I think I won the nba playoff pick em challenge

Lebron is now the maradona of basketball.

Maradona played for a shit team *Napoli* and still manage to win the Italian cup.

Respect!

Congrats to the Cavs they wanted it more and didn't get cocky after a 3-1 lead.

73-9 in the regular season.
15-9 in the post-season.

They need to go 58-0 in the playoffs the next 4 seasons in a row to redeem this epic meltdown to King James.
They have to go 64-0

Lmao! I never post but to compare that team to the bulls is hilarious. It's all hindsight now tho.

You're basically contradicting yourself here. You note that CLE only scored 18 points in the 4th, then say they went on to take the game as if they were some unstoppable force. I mean the Cavs themselves shot 28% in the 4th. And again, GSW scored 13 points in the 4th on 26% shooting -- CLE basically won by default. It's not like CLE is some historically dominant defensive team that simply locked GSW down; CLE was merely the 10th best defensive team this season. GSW lost the game more than the Cavs won it.

As far as the series as a whole though, LeBrick had a historically dominant Finals and Kyrie played on an All-NBA level for the last 5 games

It's not a contradiction. I don't know what you're talking about with this unstoppable force nonsense. Both teams played like shit in the 4th. So it came down to a couple of plays. Lebron's block and Kyrie's three, neither of which were the result of a GS mistake. The Cavs just took it in the end.

Lebrick? LOL are you from Miami?

Someone please shoop Steph Curry with Jordan Cryface, standing next to his wife.

Lebron is now the maradona of basketball.

Maradona played for a shit team *Napoli* and still manage to win the Italian cup.

Respect!

I think you meant Maradona played for a shit sport.

Don't sully the King's accomplishments by comparing it to a bunch of manlets falling down for "sport"

I think you meant Maradona played for a shit sport.

Don't sully the King's accomplishments by comparing it to a bunch of manlets falling down for "sport"
the only sport I don't like is cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back