14 year kid beats a adult man in a boxing match Future MMA champion?!

Kids quicker than him and elusive.

But dude had numerous openings to fold that kid with body shots.

True, it was just to mark the point. Boxing success at 14 is really no indicator of MMA success as an adult.
images

images

Francis Ngannou at that time did not know that there was a sport called MMA, 0 knowledge in Grappling and now he is UFC champion.

Francis say in Africa has Fighters better than him!!

That was some serious ghetto shit.

Good but.
way too technical for just a ghetto brawl. Both have really good boxing.

The 14years can be or not. Regarding the country in africa the people can basically decide themselves how old they are and in sports they are made younger near everytime as that means more money. Fighting as an 18year old in an international youth tourney is a golden ticket. In football there have been even much more extreme cases with 15 year olds that were close to 30.

Heres an 80 year old man boxing the manbun off some poor chump

That was Ernesto Bergamasco and he is 71 today. When this video was taken he was at the most 64.

The Kid it's better than Ben Askren and Woodley in pure Boxing <{chips}>{<huh!}>

Sure, this is a mainly MMA board, but isn't the more intuitive speculation whether he could be a future boxing champ? Seems like a leap to immediately bring up MMA.

Still dont get why evander couldn't look even that good.

Because he has taken tremendous amounts of punishment. Its his brain damage that slows him so much down. You body cells also age according to the stress/damage they take. Holys brain is well a lot older .Sad to see.

Because he has taken tremendous amounts of punishment. Its his brain damage that slows him so much down. You body cells also age according to the stress/damage they take. Holys brain is well a lot older .Sad to see.
could be, i thought it may have been all those surgeries, he's probably had a minimum five and his joints must be worn past the point of no return. Dorian Yates, an all time great bodybuilder said he can't press more than 135 now, effectively making him equivalent to an 8th grader. The wear and tear is real but in most cases, most, not all, boxers more than handle themselves with non-boxers. Rocky Lockridge was drug addicted, old, had a stroke and still kayoed some loudmouth with ease.

The other thing was, Holyfield really didn't take any punishment and the ref did the right thing in making sure he didn't. He probably could have gotten it together enough to kayo vitor but he seemed to not understand that no one was going to let him take anything near a real beating so he couldn't do what he did a million times in his prime which was to let his man fire and then come back, wasn't happening and I don't get why he was pissed about that.

Last edited:
@mozfonky
In the end he is a 60year old senior citizen with one of the longest careers ever. I honestly dont get why he does it. If its about boxing yes I get it but he could just train and spar for fun.

he still looks fit for a recreational guy. Very fit even. His dedication is second to none and the last interview I watched with him about his son he sounded better than in earlier years. He just has absolutely nothing left for real fighting , hope he realizes that and just enjoys life. Would be tragic him being paralyzed or some shit because of the famous one fight too much.

@mozfonky
In the end he is a 60year old senior citizen with one of the longest careers ever. I honestly dont get why he does it. If its about boxing yes I get it but he could just train and spar for fun.

he still looks fit for a recreational guy. Very fit even. His dedication is second to none and the last interview I watched with him about his son he sounded better than in earlier years. He just has absolutely nothing left for real fighting , hope he realizes that and just enjoys life. Would be tragic him being paralyzed or some shit because of the famous one fight too much.
of course, i'm not saying he had any business in there, he didn't. He's put in a lot of bad performances, especially for a great fighter (bowe 3,moorer1,cyzz,toney and a whole bunch of fights with guys not in his league) i really wished he'd not embarrass the sport the way he did. Vitor had nothing and still won.

here's an ailing Lockridge, apparently having had a stroke or two by this point:

The 14years can be or not. Regarding the country in africa the people can basically decide themselves how old they are and in sports they are made younger near everytime as that means more money.

It is not so easy.
Yes, investors, managers and promoters in the same pro boxing prefer younger lads with already some good credentials to invest in.

One reason, why in some poor countries is possible to make you younger is awful reality: not all ppl does have birth certs, this is first document human being does have. Not passport.
Passport is given based on this cert.

If in some area birth cert is given only when some money is paid ( as official fee), parents doesn't have money and human being is not registered anywhere.
When they have money, they might pay for cert, i.e apply.
Therefore some are o 1-2-3-4-5-6 years older than date on their birth cert and passport.
Happens in some areas in Africa, Asia.

India and China, some african countries actually doesn't knows number of ppl they does have.
China: some areas are very modern, like in Western Europe, some are like this is 1900 th not 2020 th.

kids got incredible talent & reflexes. his technique leaves a lot to be desired but in a high-level gym that can be fixed. hope this kid takes up the sport. big potential.

You can tell that other dude has trained for a year at most. Probably more like 6 months.

Kid has good feet and head movement, but he needs to work on his punching. also that guy coulda really hurt that kid. that kid has to be careful lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back