14 year kid beats a adult man in a boxing match Future MMA champion?!

Adult man has no head movement and keeps his hands down. 14 year old kid does the opposite. News at 11:00.

He it's like Nate 0 Head movement and hands down.<TheWire1>
1b7f0690324df6fa209e4bbe96f4d75d546ce925.gifv

cb455ce658f146a9b389ff6f82f11649.gif

Africa is not a country, moron.
I’d be a moron if I said that they were two of the poorest countries…, both of which are some of the poorest countries…, or something else that grammatically indicate that I thought Africa was a single country.

Instead I assumed that I didn’t have to clarify any ambiguity because literally everyone on the planet realizes that Africa is a continent, but here comes that guy!

Can’t wait to see what deep wisdom is imparted next.

“umm actually dolphins aren’t fish. They’re mammals.”

“Actually the Vikings came to the americas 500 years before Columbus”

Mexican is their nationality. Their language is Spanish.”

good boxer = mma champ? maybe if he doesnt get dragged to the matt and subb'd like a tool with no ground game ala Justin "The Beady Eye" Gaethje

I think the kid could be a good boxer. The adult could be UFC champ with 6 week camp.

The difference between a trained and experienced boxer and an untrained street brawler .... Still, the kid had guts to do that.

MMA, why would the kid want to go into MMA? he could make way more money in boxing.
<Neil01>

The difference between a trained and experienced boxer and an untrained street brawler .... Still, the kid had guts to do that.
It always takes guts. Anything can happen. One wrong move.

While i see your point,and agree with it,its not exactly the same as that.
True, it was just to mark the point. Boxing success at 14 is really no indicator of MMA success as an adult.

Reactions: HHJ
I’d be a moron if I said that they were two of the poorest countries…, both of which are some of the poorest countries…, or something else that grammatically indicate that I thought Africa was a single country.

Instead I assumed that I didn’t have to clarify any ambiguity because literally everyone on the planet realizes that Africa is a continent, but here comes that guy!

Can’t wait to see what deep wisdom is imparted next.

“umm actually dolphins aren’t fish. They’re mammals.”

“Actually the Vikings came to the americas 500 years before Columbus”

Mexican is their nationality. Their language is Spanish.”
Srs these thread derailers are such a fucking bore.

Reactions: JSN
One interesting thing about street fighters and brawlers is that they seem to almost exclusively head hunt...

Maybe the kid had been boxing for a couple of years and the jacked dude had a few days to prepare? Also, this seems workish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back