• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

13 year old gang-raped in Colorado...

You sound triggered, does the truth hurt ?

HAAA!! Never have I been called triggered. I guess there's first for everything.

But again, you totally side stepped the point so there's no reason to reply further.

HAAA!! Never have I been called triggered. I guess there's first for everything.

But again, you totally side stepped the point so there's no reason to reply further.
You had no point, in the grand scheme of things the Civil Rights era was not long ago

just as, for me.

everything that girl was, or would grow to be, is dead.

she's going to live as a different person the rest of her life, and not the person she got to choose
At least she's still alive.

Yes. Rape is never justified, but murder can be.

For example, if those 5 dudes had raped my daughter, I would murder all of them. And I wouldn't feel a thing.
If a person had to choose between being murdered and getting raped, I think any rational person would choose rape.

Those sick animals should be put to sleep

Sounds like you are describing whites in the south ,not that long ago they could and did get away with litteraly anything if the victims were black .

Was that back in your day? Are you 200?

I think my great uncle had his toe stepped on by your grandfather. I'm gonna need reparations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back