12/21/12 maniacs running around?

It's definitely possible, TS. I'm anticipating a couple incidents, especially in light of what's been going on just recently.

I'm kinda worried about drunk drivers

gonna stay in thursday and friday night

Lol Im not being paranoid.

You make it sound like its impossible that someone will go on a crazy rampage that day.

If anything this year with all the shootings that have happened is it really that farfetched to believe someone will try to pull something on that day.

I'm not saying we should lock ourselves inside, Im just saying I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.
possible and likely since the amount of mass shootings is on the rise. However possible but unlikely in a country with strict gun control.

Sorry, I don't believe in religious superstitions.
It's a bit old fashion, no?

Sorry, I don't believe in religious superstitions.
It's a bit old fashion, no?

I guess you also don't believe in reading since you obviously have no idea what this thread is about.

I guess you also don't believe in reading since you obviously have no idea what this thread is about.

12/21/12
What significance does the date relate to?
Can you explain?

If it's not superstition, then what is it?
Just an average day to get your panties all up in a bunch?

12/21/12
What significance does the date relate to?
Can you explain?

If it's not superstition, then what is it?
Just an average day to get your panties all up in a bunch?

did u read any of the posts?

Look at the aurora shooting for example, the killer picked the opening of the dark knight to do it because he wanted the attention.

Theres a lot of hype about 12/21/12 and this makes it perfect for some crazy person looking for attention to go on a spree that day. Some people like to do evil shit to be infamous.

It has nothing to do with superstition, it has everything to do with media sometimes driving motivation for killing sprees (ie copycat crimes)

Plus people already do crazy shit for "end of the world" dates as been discussed. The last supposed end of the world rapture day caused people to sell their houses, quit their jobs, and give tons of money to "promote the end of the world". In short people are crazy and hype about these events causing them to do even crazier things

Hoping we get a few decent e-suicides. I'll be here for the boobs (And Tito's dick etc...)

Plus people already do crazy shit for "end of the world" dates as been discussed. The last supposed end of the world rapture day caused people to sell their houses, quit their jobs, and give tons of money to "promote the end of the world". In short people are crazy and hype about these events causing them to do even crazier things

Meh.
People are just bored with their lives or lacking good drugs to consume to make their lives worthwhile.
We need another Woodstock or Love Parade to get people out of the house so they don't go crazy being stuck inside the box.

As far as the calendar date itself, it's insignificant because people tend to invent these things out of boredom.

TBH, there hasn't been a HUGE scare in the media since the Y2K millennium bug that was reported to cause a global meltdown for PC users.
But guess what?
Nothing happened on 01/01/00

The bad news is, it's true, we're all gonna die.

The good news is, it probably won't be on Friday.

I'm kind of on board with te TS. It doesn't take much to tip a mentalist over the edge, especially with the mass shootings so hot on the press recently.

The last time I remember there being mass paranoia that the world was going to end was y2k, that was a non-event. In fact the paranoia preceding y2k was several orders of magnitude greater than that of 12/21/12.

Lol Im not being paranoid.

You make it sound like its impossible that someone will go on a crazy rampage that day.

If anything this year with all the shootings that have happened is it really that farfetched to believe someone will try to pull something on that day.

I'm not saying we should lock ourselves inside, Im just saying I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

its all false flags

Yes, I know for a fact that someone will because a little birdie told me.
Though the birdie is no longer with us. May the sun god rest his ritually sacrificed soul.

The world will end because on the 21st the mod booth will become accessible

I can tell you one fact about 21/12/12... Facebook and Twitter is going to be so annoying.

I can tell you one fact about 21/12/12... Facebook and Twitter is going to be so annoying.

I think people have their sights set on trolling the fuck out of two of the Doomsayers. Patrick Geryl and Jaysen Q. Rand, they're gonna get trolled to fuck on the 22nd, especially Geryl.

Back