12/21/12 maniacs running around?

def1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I don't think the world is going to end on 12/21/12 but what kind of worries me is that I feel like some crazies are going to try to use this day to pull off some crazy stuff. We've seen in recent events that there are definitely psychos out there willing to pull off mass murders. I'm just wondering if you guys think some of these guys are waiting for 12/21/12 to do some crazy shit. I mean with all the hype going on about it, I could definitely see some crazy people trying to get famous or do some evil shit on that day.

I dunno, what do you guys think?

None really.

However if we look at The Copycat Effect, I think its been shown that media and popular culture can play a role in the crimes done by mentally ill and criminal people.

With all the media hype about the end of the world, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the crazies out there took it literally and decided to go on a crazy spree that day. But I truly hope that doesn't happen.

Quit being paranoid.

Quit being paranoid.

Lol Im not being paranoid.

You make it sound like its impossible that someone will go on a crazy rampage that day.

If anything this year with all the shootings that have happened is it really that farfetched to believe someone will try to pull something on that day.

I'm not saying we should lock ourselves inside, Im just saying I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

Theres been plenty of riots and shootings this year, still room for a few more before new year.

Im sure if anything happens they will use the date in an attempt to explain/excuse themselves.

There will be blow and prostitutes (12 of em)...then I will wake up sad and broke...

...just like any other day.

The last dooms day had plenty of dumb asses do stupid shit like kill their kids or quit their jobs or sell all their possessions. Don't doubt how stupid some people really are, if it is mass knowledge that the world will "end" that day, some retard is going to do something stupid.

I agree with what TS said, I actually was talking about that with a group of people from work and one of them was not going to send his kid to school, not because the world was going to end but because there might be an idiot running around doing stupid shit thinking the world is going to end.

For those of you saying you are being paranoid I think you need to turn on the news sometime because there is plenty of idiotic people in the world, doesnt mean you are going to bunk yourself at home waiting for the worse but just being alert about some iditos doing shit I dont think its a bad idea

civilization as we know it was supposed to be changed and reverted back to the dark ages with the Y2K computer error. I can't recall people doing much crazy and homicidal stuff, other then people fighting each other for the last pack of ramen noodles at a grocery store.

I think we'll be ok.

but I don't really keep up with current events and such.. There may be some nut job that off their families and crazy religious cults that commit mass suicide.

Maniacs are already running around. People don't need a designated day to fuck shit up.

I don't think the world is going to end on 12/21/12 but what kind of worries me is that I feel like some crazies are going to try to use this day to pull off some crazy stuff. We've seen in recent events that there are definitely psychos out there willing to pull off mass murders. I'm just wondering if you guys think some of these guys are waiting for 12/21/12 to do some crazy shit. I mean with all the hype going on about it, I could definitely see some crazy people trying to get famous or do some evil shit on that day.

I dunno, what do you guys think?

Lock your doors and sit in your hallway with a gun facing your front door until 12:01 am of the 22nd. That's where i'll be.

I wouldn't be surprised. The Dark Knight Rises guy chose the opening day for that movie for a reason. Some of these guys seem to like the extra attention.

I won't be doing shit that day.

The last dooms day had plenty of dumb asses do stupid shit like kill their kids or quit their jobs or sell all their possessions. Don't doubt how stupid some people really are, if it is mass knowledge that the world will "end" that day, some retard is going to do something stupid.

Never understood why people quit their jobs or sell their junk in times of "world ending "

Back