100 Push-ups, 100 Sit-ups, 100 Squats, 10 KM Run...

10000 Days

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
"...every single day"

I don't watch anime, but I keep on seeing this meme on my Facebook newsfeed. According to Google, this show is called "One Punch Man", a relatively new action-comedy anime series.

Any thoughts on this cartoon?

tumblr_nx6xggzvMY1tz1yvgo1_500.jpg

Whats a kilometer?

th

The greatest fucking anime ever made thats what it is

Play a first person shooter on god mode. The feeling that makes you switch the game off after five minutes seems to be the premise of the show, based on the clips that I've seen.

Maybe I'll watch it from start to finish, starting from tonight. What I've seen looks fantastic.

tell me more

MC is strongest being on a planet Earth full of heros, espers and villains. But nobody knows who he is due to MC being goofy, lazy or having bad luck. All that MC wants is an epic battle to defend/save Earth, but he finishes all evil doers like it's no biggie (without witnesses recognizing him or them thinking he's cheated somehow).

The 100-line is delivered when one antagonist asks him how he got so strong. Goofy MC gets serious (drawing gets serious instead of the usual simplistic style when drawing MC) and tell him the 100-line like it's some kind of big deal.

Manga has interesting situations as the MC moves up in rank and encounters new heroes and villains.

Looks like the cyclist has giant boobs?

Maybe I just don't get anime - because it's so boring, know what I mean?

Is that like hentai, or no?

I'm not too familiar with anime, tbh.

Aside from the 10k, protagonist sounds like he's on some jail shit.

I could do that pretty easily right now (assuming i could do it in sets). the squats would be hard if i had to do it post run. but pre run i could do all that 6 days a week every week.

First three: Easy peasy
Running 10km: No dice.

I will never have power levels over 9000

Back