100 Push-ups, 100 Sit-ups, 100 Squats, 10 KM Run...

It's an OK anime. Animation is good, but the plot is simplistic and becomes the very thing it tries to parody. It's occasionally funny.

How does he build up biceps, forearms, upper back, and pulling strength with that routine?

so this is the anime Herschel Walker, essentially?

sounds badass

How does he build up biceps, forearms, upper back, and pulling strength with that routine?
+100 dead hang pull ups

Good luck doing this for more than 3-4 days in a row as it is; add the pull ups and good luck making it to day 3. But I guess most people could work up to it over a few months to a year.

That's not that much exercise...

The first three are basically a warm up and I run 10k not every day but a couple of days a week.

Shoulda made it 1000 IMO.

Pretty sure Hershel Walker does something like this but in the thousands of daily reps.

That's not that much exercise...

The first three are basically a warm up and I run 10k not every day but a couple of days a week.

Shoulda made it 1000 IMO.

Pretty sure Hershel Walker does something like this but in the thousands of daily reps.

That's the point. The guy is essentially at dragonball z level of strength and that was his admitted key to success. The fact that he's so unassuming, is so nonchalant about everything, yet went from an average guy to almost God like in a matter of 3 years because of his "secret training" of pushups and squats, is what makes it so hilarious.

Eat three meals a day. A banana for breakfast is enough. And never touch the thermostat.

One Punch Man is hilarious. You can watch it on Hulu Plus.

mumen is goat

wp-1448900463464.jpg

i think mumen will break his limiter in the future.

Am I supposed to be impressed by a guy who does 10min of calisthenics and a 6mile run each morning?

Am I supposed to be impressed by a guy who does 10min of calisthenics and a 6mile run each morning?

you would if he can destroy the planet and jump from the moon and back to the earth.

Pretty funny.

Its basically what would happen if Silver Age Superman punched full strenght everyone, also instead of his all american looks he was short , bald, average body and kinda weird looking so pople distrust him (some people think he is the villain) and his feats (un cool super heroes cant save the day).

It's an OK anime. Animation is good, but the plot is simplistic and becomes the very thing it tries to parody. It's occasionally funny.
This. I was kinda hoping it'd do for stereotypical shounen what Madoka Magicka did for magical girl anime.

Haha, you guys and your Chinese cartoons.

OPM is great. Gintama is a fcuking legend though. I would rank OPM as a close 2nd(For current animes). Tied with Assassination Classroom.

Back