100 Orthodox rabbis condemn SPLC

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
exactly. so shut the fu*k up you uneducated C*nt. next time you talk $hit at least come prepared.
WPEM scum.

lol...I guess I'm uneducated because I don't know who some random lady is. You must be omniscient.

Bless me with your wisdom...I'm trying to choose a machine learning algorithm to predict whole life insurance policy churn. Which should I use to create the most linear decision boundary to avoid overfitting my data; NaiveBayes, Support Vector Machines, Decision Tree? How should I configure my Gamma parameter if you thing SVM is the answer? How many parameters should I use in my SelectKBest function?

I've got other things to deal with than some lady SPLC designated anti-Muslim.

lol...I guess I'm uneducated because I don't know who some random lady is. You must be omniscient.

Bless me with your wisdom...I'm trying to choose a machine learning algorithm to predict whole life insurance policy churn. Which should I use to create the most linear decision boundary to avoid overfitting my data; NaiveBayes, Support Vector Machines, Decision Tree? How should I configure my Gamma parameter if you thing SVM is the answer?

non-sequitur jag off. don't waste my time.

Uh, I answered that in literally the first post I quoted you in ya goof.

My point is that you have a double standard. You defend people from your side who use harsh, extreme language like Ali but if others across the aisle use similar language you call them all sorts of vile crap.

ok then, you agree the SPLC were wrong.

so STFU. don't start $hit with me for the sake of starting shit.

Sort of like Jordan Peterson. Ali and Peterson are politically not conservative at all. Its just that the left has excommunicated them, so their only platform is the right.
Depends on what labeling were using. I think Peterson and Ali are conservative but that doesn’t make them right wingers, which usually refers to reactionary and social conservatives. More hardline conservative types.

ok then, you agree the SPLC were wrong.

so STFU. don't start $hit with me for the sake of starting shit.
I think Ali, Maajid, and the SPLCL are all wrong to call their opponents extremists in a time when that has consquences. You only condemn SPLC despite the fact that the other two use similar accusations. Maajid even made a secret list of organizations he claimed were extremists and sent it to the government so it was really rich to see him complain about the danger of lists when the SPLC put him on one.

non-sequitur jag off. don't waste my time.

Oh, so you don't know everything either? Does that make you an uneducated c*unt, also? Thanks, but I'll continue to know things that pay my bills and not useless information I can parade around a karate message board.

I bet you get paid the big bucks for knowing about Hirisi Ali.

The *ews have the strongest race card. Once a *ew claims to be offended by something watch all the conservatives come running to defend them.

No way. Ews have a lot of resources within hollyweird and the media, it is said, but I don’t see people having that knee jerk reaction like they do to women of color or the most revered Creature of the land, the lesbian non canary anti cisgender woman of color. Should one offend thou, they are swiftly fired and shunned

Oh, so you don't know everything either? Does that make you an uneducated c*unt, also? Thanks, but I'll continue to know things that pay my bills and not useless information I can parade around a karate message board.

I bet you get paid the big bucks for knowing about Hirisi Ali.

Karate forum...
I love how you stupid fu*ks employ this as some sort of "burn".

hey dumbass, YOU POST HERE TOO!!! so stfu.

No way. Ews have a lot of resources within hollyweird and the media, it is said, but I don’t see people having that knee jerk reaction like they do to women of color or the most revered Creature of the land, the lesbian non canary anti cisgender woman of color. Should one offend thou, they are swiftly fired and shunned

What's a non Canary?

Spoken like a true scholar and gentleman lol. Not on any side here but why are you guys getting so emotional?

ys1a9.jpg

Back