100 McDonald's locations turn their logo upside down for international women's day

Reading this thread while eating a Big Mac meal.

I cant believe someone would actually find this threadworthy. Who the fuck cares?
Do you care about anything? I only ask because you ate a Big Mac meal.........

Doesn't Wcdonalds sound exactly like a Chappelle's show restaurant?

You know to honnest I want to think MxDonalds also did this in good faith but I am not impresed only 100 locations?

I would support them if they can make it 101 locations.

Its a nice gesture, but until woman are allowed to vote in this country I refuse to eat at such a patriarchal food chain!

Why not take the money it cost to do that and donate it to a women's shelter?

Why not take the money it cost to do that and donate it to a women's shelter?
or toward an amendment to grand these poor souls the right to vote.
Its ridiculous that women aren't even allowed in the workplace in this day and age.

Only a woman would be dumb enough to give a shit about this

McDonalds is an ethically alert company. It genuinely believes in the causes it openly supports and this is in no way a PR-stunt.

Those fries are legendary though

only if they're freshly made and hot off the fryer which is why I always say 'can you make them fresh please' if/when I ever order them .. it's a waste to not request that because usually you never get them freshly made .. if they're not freshly made, they're pretty average if not bad

You know to honnest I want to think MxDonalds also did this in good faith but I am not impresed only 100 locations?

I would support them if they can make it 101 locations.

I'll be impressed if they do it in over 99 billion locations.

SO......theyre saying women are devils? You know, like how the upside down cross symbolizes Satan.

Am I missing something? The article mentions one specific location -nothing else. This thread talks about 100s of locations?

Still would not eat at one. Not food! Taste like cardboard with extra fat! Not healthy! About as pleasant atmosphere as a public urinal!

in before CuckDonalds

636560424750744676-Sign-image-1.jpg
<- Looks like a couple of saggy tits or a camel toe, I guess that is timely.

Waste of resources to flip it.

Back