100# Alligator snapping turtle caught.

Damn, I bet that thing could snap your hand clean off. Or at least most of your fingers.

First it's awesome that he didn't kill it. Alligator snappers are becoming increasingly rare these days. A few new species were just described from what were thought to be subspecies a few months ago.

Second I don't think that is a 100# snapper. Big yes. But who knows I could be wrong.

Those things are genuinely monstrous. See those big claws on it's forelimbs? It seizes prey in it's vice like jaws then rips them in to pieces with those daggers on it's feet. Brutally.

Hey mmagirl shouldn't he had shot it and bragged about it? Isn't that what youre suppose to do when u find a rare(gigantic) creature that isn't harming you?

I'm referencing the grizzly bear being shot for no reason thread. Now this is what a real man does!

I feel this picture best sums up my thoughts on your comment:

23oe83.jpg

Ah, don't play in to it mmagirlie. You had the right to an opinion, now you look foolish and immature as hell. Too bad.

You hadn't figured out that I'm immature as hell from my general posting history? This is Sherdog - who comes here to be mature?

You hadn't figured out that I'm immature as hell from my general posting history? This is Sherdog - who comes here to be mature?

Nah, that's the first time I noticed you besides your welcome thread where I thought you were a troll ripping off Mmagirl. I miss Mmagirl, I haven't seen her around in ages. Now she was a classy dame.

That toitle is sewiously Bowser like.

Nah, that's the first time I noticed you besides your welcome thread where I thought you were a troll ripping off Mmagirl. I miss Mmagirl, I haven't seen her around in ages. Now she was a classy dame.

2lb282s.gif

Back