100# Alligator snapping turtle caught.

I have no idea how you wrangle an animal like out of the water, into your boat and then lift it into that position without getting mangled. That dude is a MAN.

Also, it's not a selfie.

Yeah I'm almost more impressed with the dude than the turtle. Something tells me that thing got to its current size by feeding on lesser Murricans than him.

Should link to worlds largest grizzly bear killed thread. Some sherdog tools would be all upset this amazing creature wasn't shot, stuffed, and fed to homeless Alaskans to prevent it from suffering in the wild.

That thing is absolutely massive. They get even bigger than that though.

I used to catch common snapping turtles as a kid. They're smaller but more dangerous to haul in because their neck is much longer and more mobile than that of the alligator snapper.

What a magnificent beast. I've seen some nice sized ones before, but never that large. I wonder how long it took for it to grow to that size.

Snapping%20Turtle%20and%20Dogs.gif

What a magnificent beast. I've seen some nice sized ones before, but never that large. I wonder how long it took for it to grow to that size.

They are believed to be capable of living to 200 years. Considering the size of that one, I would wager he was well over 100, but I admit that is a completely amateur opinion.

Should link to worlds largest grizzly bear killed thread. Some sherdog tools would be all upset this amazing creature wasn't shot, stuffed, and fed to homeless Alaskans to prevent it from suffering in the wild.

seriously.

I am very happy to see that he released back into its home. Too many people only show off the animal after its dead like a coward. Dude is a boss because that thing could have easily taken off a hand or worse.

That poor thing is just begging to be put back in the water/ground/weeds etc..
I wonder how the guy would like it if someone much bigger than him picked him up and held him like that.

I have no idea how you wrangle an animal like out of the water, into your boat and then lift it into that position without getting mangled. That dude is a MAN.

Also, it's not a selfie.

Seriously. It seems like he could pick it up by the shell without being bitten, but how did he get it in the boat?

That poor thing is just begging to be put back in the water/ground/weeds etc..
I wonder how the guy would like it if someone much bigger than him picked him up and held him like that.
Seriously? Please tell me you're joking. If you're not kidding, you need to pull your pink thong panties out of your crack, because it's making you a grumpy liberal douche.

Do Turtles have tits? If not, it looks like a female. Don't tell they don't have the one-eyed snakes.

Seriously? Please tell me you're joking. If you're not kidding, you need to pull your pink thong panties out of your crack, because it's making you a grumpy liberal douche.

Yup

Back