• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

10 years on Sherdog (decade member brahs...GTFIH)

Remember the "Spoiler" sub forum?

That never made sense to me. I mean what's the difference between the Heavies and the Spoiler forum? A past fight is a past fight.

Yeah, that subF didn’t make sense. There were spoilers all over the place anyways.

So this month I have been a member for 10 years (disregard my join date. I've been resurrected a few times).

I don't know whether to feel a sense of accomplishment, or to cry.

Anyone else been here 10 years?

discuss.

I started on sherdog around 2005 so yeah. Doesn't really feel that good tbh

I can't wait for bragging rights in just over 3 years time.

I found Sherdog when I was looking for an MMA highlight vid on youtube.

I saw the spinning logo at the bottom and the rest is history.

One of the best Highlight vids ever.

So this month I have been a member for 10 years (disregard my join date. I've been resurrected a few times).

I don't know whether to feel a sense of accomplishment, or to cry.

Anyone else been here 10 years?

discuss.
we've all been resurrected a few times. I was banned in 2003 and just posted as a "guest" after that until 2008 when I made my second account, then this one. I'm surprised I've lasted this long to be honest.

it's sneaking up on me, I've definitely been lurking that long

we've all been resurrected a few times. I was banned in 2003 and just posted as a "guest" after that until 2008 when I made my second account, then this one. I'm surprised I've lasted this long to be honest.

I forgot why I was banned... oh yeah, I made an alt account while on yellows. I didn't feel like waiting the 30 days lol

Been here too damn long. It’s changed a bit in 10 years, but still way better than the UG or reddit.

I forgot why I was banned... oh yeah, I made an alt account while on yellows. I didn't feel like waiting the 30 days lol
I was banned because some guy got offended I didn't care about his fake story about something happening to him.

chicken_regret_nothing.gif

I joined in around 2000.

Obviously not with this Account though.

Wait can I admit that <Moves>

Back