2. Anderson Silva
3. Roy Nelson
4. Shogun Rua
5. Cheick Kongo
6. Chael Sonnen
7. Nick Diaz
8. Frank Mir
9. Clay Guida
10. Michael Bisping/Alistair Overeem (ok that's 11 then lol)

The fighters chosen above have been so for specific reasons. Not because they are all my fav fighters because like 3 of them are not. However these fighters are one of a kind, unique, they brought something to the UFC/octagon like no one else has done. This may consist of their fighting style, skill, charisma, ability to entertain crowds and even promote fights. As much as you may hate any of these we all know it's the truth. The UFC may never ever get fighters like these again. We should all cherish these moments, trust me, because when they are gone that is when you will really and truly miss them. And I don't mean just gone from UFC, I mean retired from professional MMA. All of these fighters I have watched for a long, long time.

This is obviously my opinion only, you will obviously have different opinions so be respectful. You may be thinking "Cheick Kongo? WTF?". Well I've been watching that guy since he debuted in 2007, that is 5 years, a really long time, so yea I will miss him.

what exactly are you going to miss about kongo?

what exactly are you going to miss about kongo?

images

Non-readers identified.

Yeah a bunch of these guys are close to being done as far as taking a shot. What really sucks is thinking about who will take their place.

Non-readers identified.

LOL yeah, the dude said exactly WHY he mentionned Kongo, and half the people posting in here ask ''WTF are you gonna miss about Kongo''

ts saw the fucktards coming, hail Banana Man

1. Rampage Jackson
2. Anderson Silva
3. Roy Nelson
4. Shogun Rua
5. Cheick Kongo
6. Chael Sonnen
7. Nick Diaz
8. Frank Mir
9. Clay Guida
10. Michael Bisping/Alistair Overeem (ok that's 11 then lol)

The fighters chosen above have been so for specific reasons. Not because they are all my fav fighters because like 3 of them are not. However these fighters are one of a kind, unique, they brought something to the UFC/octagon like no one else has done. This may consist of their fighting style, skill, charisma, ability to entertain crowds and even promote fights. As much as you may hate any of these we all know it's the truth. The UFC may never ever get fighters like these again. We should all cherish these moments, trust me, because when they are gone that is when you will really and truly miss them. And I don't mean just gone from UFC, I mean retired from professional MMA. All of these fighters I have watched for a long, long time.

This is obviously my opinion only, you will obviously have different opinions so be respectful. You may be thinking "Cheick Kongo? WTF?". Well I've been watching that guy since he debuted in 2007, that is 5 years, a really long time, so yea I will miss him.

Whooa, buddy wtf...anybody else notice this shit too?

LOL yeah, the dude said exactly WHY he mentionned Kongo, and half the people posting in here ask ''WTF are you gonna miss about Kongo''

ts saw the fucktards coming, hail Banana Man

All he said is he's been watching him since he debuted. how is that any justification? Oh, never mind. i actually don't care.

7. Nick Diaz

these fighters are one of a kind, unique, they brought something to the UFC/octagon like no one else has done.

You should check out Nate Diaz some time. He's a rangy, high volume striker with a Cesar Gracie BJJ pedigree. He's prone to mean mugs and smack talk in the cage.

I think it's safe to say someone has brought a style like Nick.

Back