$10 says 2 people who post in Off-Topic actually train.

I had a picture of myself in my avatar before I got cut down with the new forum... ho hum

only 23409834 to go now!

Originally posted by Frisky
I had a picture of myself in my avatar before I got cut down with the new forum... ho hum

only 23409834 to go now!

then post the pic - just put it in a post - it's easy and fun!
all the cool kids are doing it nowadays :D

I train in getting serious pootang every nite.

..... then i woke up.

im too busy building my empire to train...besides im just a computer dork that stumbled upon a mma website with a bunch of post whores like myself

Originally posted by punkmother
im too busy building my empire to train...besides im just a computer dork that stumbled upon a mma website with a bunch of post whores like myself

Most truthful. Post. Ever.

well, I train, although right now it's only 2 days a week.

I do train.

dildo. errr, i mean dido. i train boxing twice a week, jiu-jitsu twice a week, and cardio three times a week. on top of raising an eight month old daughter, working a full-time job, and throwing my 3-4 posts a day on this great website. i even have a little time to lift some weights thrice a week. whew! but who really cared?

i train though not in the traditional sense. basically i just try to maintain my girlish figure and try not to let my alcoholism debilitate me completely. ive found that i can achieve a sense of normality through any hangover if i just convince myself to get outa bed and go tag da bag.

Sweeping comments and brash generalizations always get the crowd pumped.

Practice senseless acts of turning off your PC every couple days. You guys rule. Never change.

Originally posted by Frisky

only 23409834 to go now!

UMMMMM so your a cartoon?!?!?! LOL HHAHAHAHAHHAHA :p

dave i only accept chash and i'll give you till next week. or else.:mad: :mad:

I'm sure Dave wins the bet because he bet $10 that there are 2 people that actually train when there are many more so he's right, sort of.

Me train BJJ, it great sport, everybody like, I like very much. I also like Vitor.

All the cool kids are doing it? Where I want to watch.

I train Jo Son Do 2 days a week Tae Bo 2 days a week and Haru-fi-do 4 days a week.

Wilhelm

I train.
I'm going into a grappling tournament this weekend.
I just hope that I don't get my aged arse owned by a 15 year old.

I train too I train in the art of mast-ur-bation some day it will come in handy.

yeah, masturbation.. thats about all i train in. free, convenient, relatively risk-free.

I train for a living. Shooting people, mainly, but it's mandatory for us to roll at LEAST once a week. We also run between three to ten miles a day (when I'm not in a cast), or do pull work instead. I also lift six days a week, pretty heavily. Going to Marcello Alonso's Carlson Gracie school as soon as I'm outta this cast, again...which should be really fun. There are some bad motherfuckers there.

I do weight training.

I'd do MMA training but can't afford it atm.
Saving for LA.

- The Jake

Back