$10 says 2 people who post in Off-Topic actually train.

Originally posted by Dave Hojak

Not quite..... or at least not yet.

WTF does that mean? :D:D:D

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
Hojak's getting owned HAHAHAHAHAHA :p

definite ownage....:D

Originally posted by Dave Hojak

Not quite..... or at least not yet.

Yeah you lost out with; "Sensei says two weeks blah blah blah"

hahahhaha
dont mind me

I'm just whoring the post count so that I can get an avatar

Originally posted by ArjukanpoKarate
Dave,

I want my $10.00 lol. I know you to get it to HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I So train, at least 3-6 times a week.

Check out where Dave and I train at www.houseofchampions.com

;)

nice plug - is this $10 bounty coming out of the gym's budget in return for you publicising their facilities? what's your kickback, dave?

Originally posted by Frisky

easy there, newbie - unless you're a rottie, i really can't tolerate that kind of behaviour.

READ THE SIG

(please note: claims of rottieness will have to be confirmed with photographic proof)

have a nice day :D

Originally posted by The Smithmeister

easy there, newbie - unless you're a rottie, i really can't tolerate that kind of behaviour.

READ THE SIG

(please note: claims of rottieness will have to be confirmed with photographic proof)

HAHAHAHAhahahaha

That's a great post hehehehe.

lol ps you can find my pic somewhere in the pic forum.

Damm, you have a long way to go Frisky. You have about 230 post to go for your avatar. Knowing you, you will complete that goal today.:)

READ THE SIG

lol, bring it on

Originally posted by ArjukanpoKarate

HAHAHAHAhahahaha

That's a great post hehehehe.

lol ps you can find my pic somewhere in the pic forum.

i already have several copies of yout pics. i have them pinned to a wall in my wardrobe, surrounded by incense and candles. i have pictures of you at home, at the gym, at work, on the toilet....
i also have a pair of your knickers that i stole from the washing line when your back was turned. sometimes, i like to put them on and pretend to be you. then i start feeling naughty..... ;)

i already have several copies of yout pics. i have them pinned to a wall in my wardrobe, surrounded by incense and candles. i have pictures of you at home, at the gym, at work, on the toilet....
i also have a pair of your knickers that i stole from the washing line when your back was turned. sometimes, i like to put them on and pretend to be you. then i start feeling naughty..... ;)

HAHAHAHA

Damn stalkers lol.

MWF - Cardio before work (jogging and windsprints), upper body after work
TR - Cardio before work, then legs after work

WRFS - Muay Thai with my coworkers (it's good to have friends that work AND train with you!)

Yawn, back to handling these cases, I suggest you people get back to work too:rolleyes:

nah, it means that if those are the requirements for post whoring, then I have full authority

lahlahlahlha

Only 23409835 posts to go!

Originally posted by Frisky
nah, it means that if those are the requirements for post whoring, then I have full authority

lahlahlahlha

Only 23409835 posts to go!

i think it's closer to 223, actually....

Back