• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media 10 Interesting Facts About Alex Pereira

TBF, fighting midgets is so satisfying. Name a better feeling.
For me it's up there with paragliding and DMT.

I'm a manlet myself, but I know the feeling, bro.

It's rarely happened, but there's been a couple times I've had the pleasure of roughing up an even smaller manlet, and what an experience that was! Just throwing em' around, knowing they can't do anything, and that I could snap their little necks whenever I wanted.

There really is no better feeling, you're right.

I'm a manlet myself, but I know the feeling, bro.

It's rarely happened, but there's been a couple times I've had the pleasure of roughing up an even smaller manlet, and what an experience that was! Just throwing em' around, knowing they can't do anything, and that I could snap their little necks whenever I wanted.

There really is no better feeling, you're right.
Can I be 100% honest with you ??

And I'm not sure I've read anything on this hallowed karate forum that's made me laugh at this reply of yours haha fuck.

[<dunn]
predator-handshake.gif

Good breakdown of Pereira's rise in kickboxing and his history with Adesanya. Most notably, the video includes a breakdown of Pereira's fights with Adesanya and his MMA debut.

Courtesy of MMA On Point

Cliffs:
  • Pereira debuted in MMA against current Jungle Fights WW Champion Quemuel Ottoni in October 2015, six months before his first kickboxing match with Adesanya, and nearly three years before Adesanya's UFC debut.
  • Pereira did very well in his 2015 MMA debut, he nearly submitted his opponent in the first round, and was winning until he was submitted in the third round. He won his next two MMA fights in 2016 and planned to continue pursuing MMA but stopped due to the exploitative tactics of Jungle Fights promoter Walid Ismael; who Pereira dislikes tremendously.
  • MMA On Point scored the first kickboxing match between Adesanya & Pereira in Pereira's favor, awarding him the first two rounds due to the greater damage he inflicted; though Adesanya clearly won the third round.
  • According to MMA On Point Adesanya decisively won the first round of their second fight. Pereira tried to come back in the second round but got hurt badly in the process. Pereira did though quickly recover and was throwing back at Adesanya by the end of the second round. Pereira then knocked Adesanya out in the third round.

Three more facts about Alex Pereira!

1. Apparantly Poatan can speak a little English:

2. Although very occasionally, Alex does show his emotions at times:

3. The guy is a total badass for demanding a fight against heavyweight champion Rico Verhoeven to become the first ever Glory Kickboxing triple champ right after defeating Artem Vakhitov to become Glory Kickboxing double champ.
You have to be a scary individual to ask for that fight..

Wallid reigns.

Three more facts about Alex Pereira!

1. Apparantly Poatan can speak a little English:

2. Although very occasionally, Alex does show his emotions at times:

3. The guy is a total badass for demanding a fight against heavyweight champion Rico Verhoeven to become the first ever Glory Kickboxing triple champ right after defeating Artem Vakhitov to become Glory Kickboxing double champ.
You have to be a scary individual to ask for that fight..

Thanks for the post those clips are great. I like how he carries himself and hope he goes far in the UFC

Back