1 month old UFC vid of Paddy Pimblett already has 5.8 million views

That standing triangle at the beginning of the video was pretty amazing- especially on a smaller fighter- lot of personality - very excited to win- the hair reminds Dana of the Beatles lol- I think he has actually paid his dues as well- 20 pro fights 17-3 pro since 2012- @ 17 years old- I heard of him about 4-5 years ago- he's earned his spot - don't throw him to deep end too fast though-

Great look, fun fighting style, and good on the mic.

Always funny to see all the guys on here that hate anyone with charisma, or simply can't even spot it when someone does lol.

Pro Wrestling is a part of the fight game. Come to terms with that.

What I saw is that he is very hittable and even was buckled . That's not a good sign with heavy hitters in the divsion.

And I don't even know how his ground game is either.
his ground game is better than his striking defense. hes got a decent sub game.

Always funny to see all the guys on here that hate anyone with charisma, or simply can't even spot it when someone does lol.

it always makes me laugh and assume that they are passive beta males who are jealous of guys like this.

5.8 million LADS saw him get roasted by Bisping.
and they saw him take it like an absolute champ and not give a single fuck too. thats part of why he's popular. doesn't take himself too seriously... unlike all the people who hate guys like him.

Why is UFC not pushing a legit british fighter like Aspinall instead of this clown?

They are pushing Aspinall, but in a different kind of way.

Aspinall comes out after every win and plays down the hype and says he's developing and wants to take it step by step.

Paddy 'The Baddy' comes out after ONE win and says he's going to blow the roof off arenas, that he can't be knocked out, and he's ready to fight anyone.

You can see which would be more appealing to random fans.

If the UFC give Paddy a proper build, he'll talk some proper shit and they'll have themselves a star, NO QUESTION.

Why is UFC not pushing a legit british fighter like Aspinall instead of this clown?
He had big following in cage warriors before coming to UFC

I agree. Certainly an exciting fight style, goes for some spectacular grapples & strikes too. Excitable personality is fun- he's just being himself, not everyone is a Mr Cool/tough guy like Masvidal or a natural heel like Colby.

I'd be happy to see his name on a card- it's not going to be a dull fight that's for sure.

This guy is an idiot who can't fight for shit. I looking forward to him being fed to the lions.

wow his postfight interview after his debut has 1.6 million views too

i didnt realize he was this popular already. Hes gonna be a superstar and UFC is gonna be VERY careful with his matchmaking

Cheap obvious Conor knockoff.
Retarded retard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back