1 month old UFC vid of Paddy Pimblett already has 5.8 million views

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score

wow his postfight interview after his debut has 1.6 million views too

i didnt realize he was this popular already. Hes gonna be a superstar and UFC is gonna be VERY careful with his matchmaking

I’m not particularly impressed with his skills but he seems to have enough Charisma to be a star. Wish him the best moving forward, best avoid big hitters moving forward unless he improves defensively.

What I saw is that he is very hittable and even was buckled . That's not a good sign with heavy hitters in the divsion.

And I don't even know how his ground game is either.

Why are all these 'marketable' fighters such geese..

The mainstream has such terrible taste..

Watched some interviews with this guy.. just more of the same, "I'm the chosen one, it's my destiny, I'm just different than everyone else.." bla bla bla

Really don't see the appeal..

Why is UFC not pushing a legit british fighter like Aspinall instead of this clown?

some fighters are just unmarketable. Aspinall's boring ass is a good example

Watched some interviews with this guy.. just more of the same, "I'm the chosen one, it's my destiny, I'm just different than everyone else.." bla bla bla

It's all about the hair.

festerwpaddyhair-jpg.878694

wow his postfight interview after his debut has 1.6 million views too

i didnt realize he was this popular already. Hes gonna be a superstar and UFC is gonna be VERY careful with his matchmaking

UFC should just have a fake fight promotion, something like pro wrestling where they can promote dudes like this and have them win all the time.

Why is UFC not pushing a legit british fighter like Aspinall instead of this clown?
He's a BJJ black belt with serious hands and personality. Aspinal is a good fighter but kind of boring. It's not rocket science. Also, Paddy was big BEFORE coming to the UFC. Easy af marketing and money maker for the UFC.

Because they know how to market themselves. UFC only know how to market fighters that already have the public appeal.

Back