• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

$1 Million tax free or...

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
You must choose between these 2 options..

Option 1.

You receive $1 million tax free. Deposited instantly into your bank account.

Option 2.

Every Thanksgiving and Christmas, you go to Heaven and spend those 2 holidays with your loved ones that have passed away.

2 easy call. I'm going to guess that for those that may not believe in heaven it exists for the purpose of this question.

I mean not only with option 2 do you get the peace of mind and heart of seeing your loved ones and knowing they are ok in an otherworldly/divine sense, but you also know there is a heaven afterlife as well which take a load off of your mind and you worry less about mortality and such.

I dont have anyone in heaven that I would want to see at the moment other than a former dog. However when my loved ones do die, I would take them over the money easily. So maybe I pick #2 and just not use it until my loved ones start dying.

I'd take the money. Plenty of time to catch up with them when I die.

2, as it confirms that there is a afterlife to work towards and look forward to.

You must choose between these 2 options..

Option 1.

You receive $1 million tax free. Deposited instantly into your bank account.

Option 2.

Every Thanksgiving and Christmas, you go to Heaven and spend those 2 holidays with your loved ones that have passed away.

Option 2, Id fight half the world barehanded to see my grandmother again.

I'll take the $$, if the 2nd option is real; than I'll have eternity to catch up with my loved ones once I die.

Money

Loved ones probably would not have much interesting to say except something like " i hopped around on 5 different clouds yesterday"

And i would be like dam thats crazy man have you done DMT?

Since this would proof heaven to exist ill say let them wait we will see each other in another 20-50 years. I would put half away every year and then on my deathbad donate it all to a poor village boy. 500k a year for money i didnt work for to get into heaven sounds like a good deal.

Back