0-29? UPDATE: 1-42!

I think he's on the cusp of a career turnaround.

I'd like to see him in another ten fights or so to confirm.

Somebody call Sapp.

His face says it all, doesn't it?

Will_Cairns.jpg

At least he doesnt have a decision on his record....Oh wait that makes it even worse. This dude has to be a dive fighter or something, he has literally lost every fight by submission or KO/tko.

Probably for a couple reasons
1. Likes to fight regardless of outcome
2. A quick side hustle for a few extra bucks
3. Bigger balls than any of us

Unless he's wilfully diving, I'll never disrespect anyone who gets into the ring/cage. It takes far more guts than typing on a message board talking ****......

Well, he could keep fighting amateur if he simply wants to compete once in a while. No reason not to wear some protective equipment and skip some injuries if you do it just for fun.
If it's for the extra money i don't think it's worth it.

I'll never disrespect anyone who gets into the ring/cage
Also agree with this statement.

Would still whoop half of Sherdogger's asses.

Probably for a couple reasons
1. Likes to fight regardless of outcome
2. A quick side hustle for a few extra bucks
3. Bigger balls than any of us

1. Gets to brag that he went 0-80 in pro/amateur fights when he's old...except
2. He can't remember due to CTE from getting KO'd and pounded so many times in a sport where he never won a fight
As for your last point, you could say the same for someone getting paid to be a real-life crash test dummy...but it doesn't make them admirable.

1. Gets to brag that he went 0-80 in pro/amateur fights when he's old...except
2. He can't remember due to CTE from getting KO'd and pounded so many times in a sport where he never won a fight
As for your last point, you could say the same for someone getting paid to be a real-life crash test dummy...but it doesn't make them admirable.
Yeah but it's his life. There are worse things like shooting dope and then having to suck dick in a dark alley of some shady neighborhood to support said habit

Yeah but it's his life. There are worse things like shooting dope and then having to suck dick in a dark alley of some shady neighborhood to support said habit

Well yeah, I guess we can always make those kind of relative comparisons....

guys like this should not be allowed to fight. after 10 losses you are done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back