Shoop ✔ NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST V4 SIGNUP AND ANNOUNCEMENT!! $$$$$ PRIZES.

I wasn't sure where we needed to send our entries so I'll just post it here. Hope it's okay.

RzFd9IU.png

Some of your best work right there.

bork1}

I agree. Looks like he has been practicing. :D

When the throwaway shoops in the sign up thread are better than your entry....
<6>

Your shit talking sucks. You need to up it some!! :p

funny stuff:
This site would be de-listed by Google for violating content policies. They refer this as
Sexually gratifying content
  • close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches
  • sheer or see-through clothing or lingerie
  • strategically covered nudity (includes situations in which genitals are blurred out by camera)
  • images of men or women posing and/or undressing in a seductive manner

so this is now illegal?

Alina-Vacariu---Littlewoods-Swimwear-22-720x1080.jpg

That's fine.. I mean she is fine. totally fine. Post more.

@bigwaverider just wanna make sure you got my PM

I just replied brah!!

@bigwaverider Should I be submitting these anonymously, or will users know whose shoops they're voting for? Not sure if I can watermark or not

It's anonymous. Otherwise it would end up being a popularity contest. We don't allow your name as a a watermark, in the file name, or even the URL of your entry. You will only be known as a number in a few hours. Also you cannot post your image anywhere on the net till the contest is over.

Bloody Elbow has used shoops of mine on their website with cropped out watermarks in the past. I don't care when users post them all over god's green earth, but when a corporate entity uses them for profit I'm less enthused about it.

If the shoops are going to be anonymous for voting however, that's different.

Yeah, I understand but for voting, it should be anonymous, there are cash prizes so no-one should know who's shoops are whos.

TCLZ90B.gif

Do I really need to PM you my shoop, or should I just give it to you with the leftovers from dinner when I take the trash out?

Is that one of those cell phone apps that automatically make gifs for you but they end up looking like a blind person made it? :p

I was looking at all the crazy shoops in some of the previous contests and realized something pretty awesome.

Out of all the contests I participated in, my lowest ranking was 5th place..

ISL Season 5 - 3rd place
NGS Contest v3 - 5th place
ISL Season 6 - 3rd Place

Came in 1st place in 2 different rounds.

Not gloating or anything but making it in top spots amongst the greats...

giphy.gif

I feel extra bad about the delays in the belt shoop contest now, because this wait is excruciating.
It's not your fault, bro. In the end you came through. It was a brilliant idea for a contest and very generous of you. I think everyone had a lot of fun working on those belts.

Never heard of it, is that why your shoops are so.....unique? If you want I can probably help you get photoshop. On a serious note I should probably stop goofing around and get my submission in.

Bwaaahahhhahahaa....
633.gif

I was looking at all the crazy shoops in some of the previous contests and realized something pretty awesome. Out of all the contests I participated in, my lowest ranking was 5th place..

ISL Season 5 - 3rd place
ISL Season 6 - 3rd Place

Came in 1st place in 2 different rounds. Not gloating or anything but making it in top spots amongst the greats...

giphy.gif

You kick ass in these comps fore sure. Good work. Now... to your doom...

Woot! 50 minutes left!

giphy.gif

and we havent heard from @Buff yet saying he just started.. odd..

I was looking at all the crazy shoops in some of the previous contests and realized something pretty awesome.

Out of all the contests I participated in, my lowest ranking was 5th place..

ISL Season 5 - 3rd place
ISL Season 6 - 3rd Place

Came in 1st place in 2 different rounds.

Not gloating or anything but making it in top spots amongst the greats...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

{<diva}

You should go through anyway and add his entry later.

What's the point of a deadline if the same guys never respect it.

@Buff Come at me bro
I'm just upset that results didn't allow me to enter this one.

PicsArt_02-13-03.49.39.jpg

Would have won.

7DUQ.gif

You're not in for real?

Oh I'm in... But man, it's the first time I've ever known what I was going to shoop...Then he did ok!

My entry is awful, but it's something... Really uninspiring event.

Is that one of those cell phone apps that automatically make gifs for you but they end up looking like a blind person made it? :p
That’s how all my GIFs look. I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to checkout that tutorial on it...

Back