Shoop ✔ NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST V4 SIGNUP AND ANNOUNCEMENT!! $$$$$ PRIZES.

Things have taken a dark turn.

0HIw62l.png
omgwtf.gif

Total bloodbath.........

<escalate99>

I like where this is going. May the best shooper win - aka @bigwaverider
@Sansnom & @Arqueto176 better bring their A game
@bigwaverider has a lot of mileage and has taken a lot of damage during his Shooping career.

The fresh blood are hungrier than ever. They have already started executing their game plan by messing up their title for their entries and uploading their shoops directly to Sherdog to mess with BWR and to take him off his A game.

What we will see in round 1 will be similar to what Conor did to Aldo or what happened to Silva when he fought Weidman. Round 2 will be like Silva Vs Weidman 2.

BWR is a great champ and will always be remembered as one of the greats but his reign is over.

#AndNew

@bigwaverider has a lot of mileage and has taken a lot of damage during his Shooping career.

The fresh blood are hungrier than ever. They have already started executing their game plan by messing up their title for their entries and uploading their shoops directly to Sherdog to mess with BWR and to take him off his A game.

What we will see in round 1 will be similar to what Conor did to Aldo or what happened to Silva when he fought Weidman. Round 2 will be like Silva Vs Weidman 2.

BWR is a great champ and will always be remembered as one of the greats but his reign is over.

#AndNew
Put up or shut up, show me something brother! you gotta beat the champ to be the champ.
@bigwaverider these fools think they are in you head! lololololol
Seriously though, @Sansnom @Arqueto176 & BWR are all A level shoopers.

#AndNew

I am new breed brah. I have not even hit my prime. I have been doing this probably for a lot less time than you think. Around 3.5 years ago I could not even put a head on someone and I am still learning. My time has just begun. I won my first major contest this year with MSPaint and got a double whammy with ISL.

Aldo had some 12 years of mileage on him when Conor KO'd him. Silva had some 16 vs Weidman. They were worn. I am fresh and new. :D

The old farts are dying out. GeoffJeff has made his return as @MMAKen. Wheelchair bound from age, but he still has some zest left. @Empty Emp may make an appearance. He has to walk with a cane now so he may not make it, but he is still a feisty old coot and may make an appearance. I have a feeling there is at least one other old fart in the contest under another name. hmmmm.... care to fess up?

Put up or shut up, show me something brother! you gotta beat the champ to be the champ.
@bigwaverider these fools think they are in you head! lololololol
Seriously though, @Sansnom @Arqueto176 & BWR are all A level shoopers.

@Fossor won NGS last time around. He is the defending champ. For whatever reason he didn't enter this time. I probably should have PM'd him to remind him.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/winners-revealed-✌️✌️non-gif-shoop-contest-v3-final-round-voting-shoop-dat-ufc-226.3792367/

Besides, I think it's cute when they get to that age where they think they know better. :D

Last edited:

Attachments

• arq sans owned.jpg
    arq sans owned.jpg
    500.7 KB · Views: 223
Back