Shoop ✌️MS PAINT SHOOP CONTEST✌️. Sign up here. UFC 211. Come support your Shoopers.

7b1f60ceedf42c194d64fe97423e070b_butterflies-in-the-stomach-butterflies-in-my-stomach-clipart_436-158.gif

Do I count as a shooper if I've never made a shoop? I mainly specialize in homoerotic, crudely drawn paint images.

Lots of amazing shoopers in here, I hope I can put out something decent

Don't think anything I ever make again will ever top my Mike Bernardo vs Jerome Le Banner MS Paint gif lol

dqzKHN.gif

Last edited:
I can confirm @Chramelated is @Pixelated and so will @Drake :D

that's me

Thank you both.

Do I count as a shooper if I've never made a shoop? I mainly specialize in homoerotic, crudely drawn paint images.

You are a shooper only by the loosest possible definition of the word. However, if you don't submit your entry then you are back to being a nobody. :eek::D

Lots of amazing shoopers in here, I hope I can put out something decent

Don't think anything I ever make again will ever top my Mike Bernardo vs Jerome Le Banner MS Paint gif lol

dqzKHN.gif

haha. Better than anything I have ever done.

Thank you both.

You are a shooper only by the loosest possible definition of the word. However, if you don't submit your entry then you are back to being a nobody. :eek::D

haha. Better than anything I have ever done.
You might wanna update the list with my new name, because there's already a copycat @Pixelated running around.

Entry is in....
You may as well give up...this thing is already won!

Back