✌️✌️VOTING THREAD "B" - UFC 211 - MS Paint Contest

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 20 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you see these ?

thenug-H663pVM8v8.gif

thenug-j1pw6Oj2Yr.gif
Haha... Yup.. I can see em all right :p

haha sorry about that, I just copied Wild's spoilers for the lulz. You even watermarked it <45>

Nothing to be sorry about
we are platibrother sharing our works is good
I have no problem about that
I used some of your pics too

thenug-RVC36ttaYD.gif

Hey, what ever happened to the Sherdog banner that waz gonna be up for this competition?

It's like a spooky silence in here.

iu

Hey, what ever happened to the Sherdog banner that waz gonna be up for this competition?

It's like a spooky silence in here.

iu
I wondered about that too.

Just an oversight or is MS Paint art considered too niche to ram down their throats?

Everyone not believing #8 was done in MS paint needs to watch this video:

There's a possibility that #8 might not have been done in MS paint but it's definitely possible.

If this thing don't get rocking soon... We may as well bury this thread there imo.

200.gif
there's still a lot of votes, more than most of our competitions (that didn't use the yellow banner)

jeh-kiks-final-gif.197215

There's a possibility that #8 might not have been done in MS paint but it's definitely possible.
That's so bad ass.

Just so everyone knowz... it actually took me more than that 5 minute video to make that happen.

for the record i believe that it was done on ms paint. its not like theres some microscopic level of detail going on. its far beyond what i thought could be possible but now i see it, i realise i'm just a basic bitch

What is the deadline for submitting an entry into this contest?

Seemz fun.

Back