✌️✌️VOTING THREAD "B" - UFC 211 - MS Paint Contest

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 20 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like I won't make it past round 1 but I had really no inspiration
This is good fun anyways

Just four hours left to vote on this first round, be sure to do it if you haven't already.

What is the deadline for submitting an entry into this contest?

Seemz fun.
you trolling bro? the competition was closed for entry days ago :D

In5_zpsjsvpzmhs.gif

Also, as I posted in the other thread...

Voting closes in just under an hour!

It'd take some work to look into exactly how many posters voted, because many did not use all 20 votes. We could get a ballpark number though.

what do the percentage figures represent, is that the percentage of voters that voted for a given pic?

what do the percentage figures represent, is that the percentage of voters that voted for a given pic?
I think it's based on the total amount of voters, like if you vote once you'll change the percentage, up or down depending on if you voted or didn't vote for that entry, not sure if this is a good explaination though :D

Short answer: If you voted at all, you'll affect the statistics for all entries.

I think it's based on the total amount of voters, like if you vote once you'll change the percentage, up or down depending on if you voted or didn't vote for that entry, not sure if this is a good explaination though :D

ill do some calculation

so it looks like 149 people voted in thread b and 150 voted in thread A. if u consider the likelihood of one person not realising there are two threads, that seems about right

so it looks like 149 people voted in thread b and 150 voted in thread A. if u consider the likelihood of one person not realising there are two threads, that seems about right
I'm very impressed that 149/150 voted in both threads.

I'm very impressed that 149/150 voted in both threads.

me too, unless my understanding of what that percentage means is off

but yeah thats a decent turnout, shows that ms paint is as much of a draw at least as demetrious

Back