⚔ Cody Garbrandt's Latest Confrontation with Cruz Backstage Leaves Him Trembling in Fear

Rate Garbrandt's trash talk

• Total voters
Not about the striking (although Faber's is underrated), it's about the traps set and if TJ couldn't figure him out Cody has no hope in hell.

All we've seen from Cody is wild swings similar to that of RDA and Alvarez. Against a clinical striker with good movement Cody doesn't stand a chance.

Faber routinely sets up RNC's thanks to knockdowns from his overhand rights.

Faber, TJ, Dodson, and Cruz all beat Cody. Lineker vs. Cody would be interesting too.

TJ fought like an idiot that fight, he wanted to prove a point so bad, he stopped fighting the way that made him champ. He didn't fight smart at all against Cruz.

LOL I don't know what you're talking about dude, I'm 24 and I have a gf. I just think it's funny how defensive you get when this guy says how ugly Garbrandt's neck tattoos are.

Garbrandt IS an attention whore. That is why he gets the tattoos and the haircut, that is why he shoved Conor on TUF despite the fact that Conor wasn't even talking to him, that is why he does his cringy attempts at trash talk. Maybe you like him because you feel like you two have something in common?

Oh wow!!! You know so much about him. Man I thought I had a man crush on him, but holy fuck let me step aside. You know what he's thinking and his motivation for every move.

Your girlfriend's a 3.2 and you're a Doosh for saying tatted. I bet your favorite restaurant is Buffalo Wild Wings too huh?

Nah man, u like cody. Hes like a mcgregor replica with slighty more power and slightly worse trash talk. Ive been watching u post ur definitely a cody guy. Also, obviously a fan of neck tattoos so theres that too
giphy.gif

I've been a Cruz guy since WEC and his movement gives me goosebumps - it's literally the best thing I've seen in fighting.

Never liked Cody, he's everything I hate about people - no sense of humour, easily triggered, faux tough, and a poser. I'd get great satisfaction from seeing him get smacked up by TJ or Cruz.

Not about the striking (although Faber's is underrated), it's about the traps set and if TJ couldn't figure him out Cody has no hope in hell.

All we've seen from Cody is wild swings similar to that of RDA and Alvarez. Against a clinical striker with good movement Cody doesn't stand a chance.

Faber routinely sets up RNC's thanks to knockdowns from his overhand rights.

Faber, TJ, Dodson, and Cruz all beat Cody. Lineker vs. Cody would be interesting too.

I'm not saying cody is going to win, but to say that Cody can't touch his chin is ridiculous. Faber dropped him 3x in their second fight.

I can't wait to hear Dom verbally destroy him, his daddy issues and tough guy neck tattoos. It will be fun to watch.

Why so much hate for Cruz the guy hits and doesnt get hit its the entire point why take damage if you know you can dodge shots. Plus i see Cruz ripping him verbally Cody looks like the guy to try and fight you in front of the camera cos he thinks it makes him that much tuffer haha

Cody has power. But his movement is elementary. He puts his chin down and wings hook after hook. That isn't going to fly for much longer.

He is tailor made for Cruz

Oh wow!!! You know so much about him. Man I thought I had a man crush on him, but holy fuck let me step aside. You know what he's thinking and his motivation for every move.

Your girlfriend's a 3.2 and you're a Doosh for saying tatted. I bet your favorite restaurant is Buffalo Wild Wings too huh?

How funny that a tatted up guy from California is throwing the word douche around. Sounds like you're projecting. I bet you even have the same hard part in your hair as Cody.

giphy.gif

I've been a Cruz guy since WEC and his movement gives me goosebumps - it's literally the best thing I've seen in fighting.

Never liked Cody, he's everything I hate about people - no sense of humour, easily triggered, faux tough, and a poser. I'd get great satisfaction from seeing him get smacked up by TJ or Cruz.

Cruz is still the guy to beat, if they fight its going to very interesting.

Ironically I dislike Conor for the same exact reasons you dislike Cody.

now id sure like dom to teach this kid how to trash talk. i hope they go face to face soon.just too bad we won't see him getting all red out fury because of his tats.. oh well.

I see you're still salty from Cody's victory Saturday. You went quiet that night sweetheart. Too much alpha male domination for you to handle? Keep on riding the Decisionater's dick all the way to failure.
Salty. I don't give him a second thought. He's a non-entity to me and the GOAT. He's messed with two GOAT's now...not wise.

Too much alpha, LEL. Those manlets...I could walk into the TAM gym and instantly be the most alpha in the room. I'd pat each one of them on the head.

Cody is about as alpha as Junie Browning.

Salty. I don't give him a second thought. He's a non-entity to me and the GOAT. He's messed with two GOAT's now...not wise.

Too much alpha, LEL. Those manlets...I could walk into the TAM gym and instantly be the most alpha in the room. I'd pat each one of them on the head.

Cody is about as alpha as Junie Browning.

That's a lot of rustled right there. The only thing Dom is the GOAT at is being on the sidelines and point fighting. That boy runs so scared you could have sworn he was McGregor's twin from Saturday night.

Cruz is still the guy to beat, if they fight its going to very interesting.

Ironically I dislike Conor for the same exact reasons you dislike Cody.
They are polar opposites. Conor puts on a character and is a genuine person. Cody is just being himself.

Cody is no different to a Jeremy Stephens type of "I go to parties and king hit people if they look at me funny" - the type to throw away his career because he couldn't control himself.

How funny that a tatted up guy from California is throwing the word douche around. Sounds like you're projecting. I bet you even have the same hard part in your hair as Cody.

Head's shaved brah, and please keep going using words like tatted. I bet your tribal tattoo and your gym membership at the ufc gym were both free by simply saying "tatted" at the door.

Cody let's everyone get in his head, he was butthurt about Tj leaving and saying things about him, and is now trying to look tough while failing at trying to insult Cruz.

Head's shaved brah, and please keep going using words like tatted. I bet your tribal tattoo and your gym membership at the ufc gym were both free by simply saying "tatted" at the door.

I don't have any tattoos, so I'm confused because you're clearly the one with neck tattoos. Now you're obviously projecting.

Is there a hierarchy among tatted up douchebags? Like dudes with sleeves and a hard part in their hair are cooler than bros with tribal tattoos? Please educate me on your douchey sub culture

That's a lot of rustled right there. The only thing Dom is the GOAT at is being on the sidelines and point fighting. That boy runs so scared you could have sworn he was McGregor's twin from Saturday night.
I ain't even mad doe.

Cruz Bless is untouchable. He made MM look second rate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosadus
Back