⚔ Cody Garbrandt's Latest Confrontation with Cruz Backstage Leaves Him Trembling in Fear

Rate Garbrandt's trash talk

• Total voters
I think i want the whole bw divjsion to get double ko'd

They are polar opposites. Conor puts on a character and is a genuine person. Cody is just being himself.

Cody is no different to a Jeremy Stephens type of "I go to parties and king hit people if they look at me funny" - the type to throw away his career because he couldn't control himself.

Lol you see what you want to see. And it's not stiffness

giphy.gif

I've been a Cruz guy since WEC and his movement gives me goosebumps - it's literally the best thing I've seen in fighting.

Never liked Cody, he's everything I hate about people - no sense of humour, easily triggered, faux tough, and a poser. I'd get great satisfaction from seeing him get smacked up by TJ or Cruz.

Ya codys a dbag, cruz will smoke him.. Like cruz said at the desk, cody will look like a lost child in there with him

More like Dom thought this retard neck tat guy was going to start a fight while he was doing his Fox job

You can tell Cody overtrained for this fight by the way he keeps his hands up even when he's asleep.

I had no idea that Cruz had made fun of Cody for not having a Father. Who does that? Lost all respect for Cruz.

I don't have any tattoos, so I'm confused because you're clearly the one with neck tattoos. Now you're obviously projecting.

Is there a hierarchy among tatted up douchebags? Like dudes with sleeves and a hard part in their hair are cooler than bros with tribal tattoos? Please educate me on your douchey sub culture

Love how insecure Cody makes you feel. Gets your jimmies nice and rustled. Be sure to take out and your girl's b hole tonight.

Just noticed I am 5 days older than Cody..

What have I done with my damn life.. lol.

Cody could hurt him, but can he defend the takedown long enough to do that?

It's an interesting match. His TDD is supposed to be very good and he does train with a lot of good wrestlers at TAM, but caraway is tenacious, so it's something I wouldn't mind seeing, but after Cruz and Cody

It's an interesting match. His TDD is supposed to be very good and he does train with a lot of good wrestlers at TAM, but caraway is tenacious, so it's something I wouldn't mind seeing, but after Cruz and Cody

Caraway is underrated. I would favor Cody for the better part of 2, but give Mr Tate the advantage if it made it into round 3 (depending on the circumstances).

I had no idea that Cruz had made fun of Cody for not having a Father. Who does that? Lost all respect for Cruz.

Lol people shit on Ferg for talking shit to that guy on TUF, but nothing is made of Cruz's shit talking. Personally I think family should be kept out of it.

I'll give him 5 for the words, and another 5 if he has video of the confrontation.

A video of Cruz shaken up would be something Cruz would never hear the end of.

Lol people shit on Ferg for talking shit to that guy on TUF, but nothing is made of Cruz's shit talking. Personally I think family should be kept out of it.

They make fun of codys tats and for the most part ignore mcgregors

shit at least codys tats are original and he didnt steal them off some guy

Cody just comes off as a retard here, and I'd love to see Cody beat Dom, but... nope, not dynamic enough, Dom would get the finish in the second half of the fight, I suspect.

How does Faber get along with Garbrandt, it seems like there would be a major personality clash with this sort of BS and they way Faber handles himself.

Still.... book it, I'll watch.

I see a lot of people in this thread that picked mizugaki to win LMFAO!!!!!!

bork1}

Stay salty

Back