International “We Fell in Love... He Wrote Me Beautiful Letters”: Trump @ Kim

Donald-Trump-Writing-e1509920932467.jpg

"Dear Kim, I wrote you but still ain't disarmin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em"
Kim's spaghetti?

The entire rightwing would be frothing. The rightwing blogosphere would be hemorrhaging rage. They would calling Obama a Communist Marxist Anti-American Gay devil.

But crickets from the rigthwing and its erstwhile Tumpers, looking at you @TheComebackKid . That is 1 dam weird and homo-erotic thing to write.

This is true. If Obama was this close to Kim the right would implode. But you neglect the other side of the coin. The entire press and left wing would praise Obama for ushering peace.

This is true. If Obama was this close to Kim the right would implode. But you neglect the other side of the coin. The entire press and left wing would praise Obama for ushering peace.

Do you actually believe that Democrats would be ok with any President fawning over someone that, better relationship or not, is still a brutal dictator.

This is a habit with Trump, he admires dictators. Better relationship doesn't require expressing admiration towards someone, let alone love.

Do you actually believe that Democrats would be ok with any President fawning over someone that, better relationship or not, is still a brutal dictator.

This is a habit with Trump, he admires dictators. Better relationship doesn't require expressing admiration towards someone, let alone love.

They would not frame it like you did, they would frame it as a victory. Obama melted the dictator's heart, world peace, second Nobel, etc.

Ummm, he is being funny, you weird, desperate somethingorothers.

Donald-Trump-Writing-e1509920932467.jpg

"Dear Kim, I wrote you but still ain't disarmin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em"

Surprised there no love letters to Vlad.

So Trump went Swordancing with the Saudis and now fell in love with the hardcore Stalinists?
The two worst ideology left in the World. And Trump is BFF with both of them.

You can't make this shit up. And people still like the sword dancer.
Trump is the biggest disgrace to the nationalist cause since Himmler tried to negotiate behind Hitler back with the Allies.

Do you like the nationalist cause?

Listen people, listen, listen....listen, What happened to you Trump, what happened to you, whats going on you, forget for the best of the best of the world, the name is USA, what happened to you, wake up Trump, go, go back you go, go for USA, no For gay USA, Trump
tenor.gif

Good thing we have Pence and Conversion Therapy

Last edited:
The general pattern with Trump is that he tends to get very flattery with people he is trying to do deals with, but that is weird language even coming from him.

edit: so yeah it's likely he was just being humorous for the crowd too

Last edited:
Now liberals hate gay people

It shows you how powerful Trump Derangement Syndrome really is. Liberals claim to love homosexuals until they find out Trump is gay and now they viciously mock and attack homosexuality. What is so wrong about one man displaying his affections towards another man?

You can actually feel how it upsets the left that Trump has a better working relationship with NK than Obama.

Remember, they’d literally prefer the hostages were still locked up, and our soldiers bodies lie rotting on NK soil.

It's incredible how idiot Trump supporters are able to spin us getting played by North Korea as "having a better working relationship."

Scenario:
Obama does half of what Trump has done.

Outcome:
Another Nobel Peace Prize, face on Mount Rushmore, do away with 4 year terms and make him President for life.

You forgot taking our guns and fundamentally changing America.

I wonder what Rip thinks of this, seeing as our president has slid right down the slippery slope.

"I'll always be your rocket man my lil orange dotard"

donald-trump-and-kim-jong-un-impersonators-surprised-crowds-in-hong-kong-by-pretending-to-kiss.png

"I'll always be your rocket man my lil orange dotard"

donald-trump-and-kim-jong-un-impersonators-surprised-crowds-in-hong-kong-by-pretending-to-kiss.png

Those are pretty good look alikes except I don't think Kim is taller than Trump. Illusion shattered!

edit: According to wiki Kim is 5 foot 5 and Trump is 6 foot 2!

Back