International “We Fell in Love... He Wrote Me Beautiful Letters”: Trump @ Kim

LOL.

North Korea- "No way we'll disarm under current circumstances."

Donny Moscow- "He wrote me beautiful letters. We fell in love."

giphy.gif

Sean Hannity would have a brain aneurism on live tv if Obama said this.

The right wing circa 2017: “Why do you guys say he’s obsessed with dictators? That’s ridiculous, triggered libs, lol.”

Trump 2018: “We fell in love.”

Romance is in the air. Nothing Sparks romance like nuclear disarmament talks.

You can actually feel how it upsets the left that Trump has a better working relationship with NK than Obama.

Remember, they’d literally prefer the hostages were still locked up, and our soldiers bodies lie rotting on NK soil.

You can actually feel how it upsets the left that Trump has a better working relationship with NK than Obama.

Remember, they’d literally prefer the hostages were still locked up, and our soldiers bodies lie rotting on NK soil.

Sucking dick isn't a working relationship.

So Trump went Swordancing with the Saudis and now fell in love with the hardcore Stalinists?
The two worst ideology left in the World. And Trump is BFF with both of them.

You can't make this shit up. And people still like the sword dancer.
Trump is the biggest disgrace to the nationalist cause since Himmler tried to negotiate behind Hitler back with the Allies.

Another missed opporturnity for Trump to use his inside voice.

Kim: I feel the urge to dot(e h)ard on you.

Trump: Would you like to touch my rocket, man?

I will freely admit that if sympathizing with Kim Jong Un on a deep, personal level was the sole requirement of POTUS, Drump might be the best person for the job.

By the way, North Koreans are still being starved an imprisoned and Kim has made 0% progress in dearming.

Trumpeter Logic: “Threaten world with nuclear holocaust, then take credit for averting said nuclear holocaust.”

<seedat>

Listen people, listen, listen....listen, What happened to you Trump, what happened to you, whats going on you, forget for the best of the best of the world, the name is USA, what happened to you, wake up Trump, go, go back you go, go for USA, no For gay USA, Trump

I will freely admit that if sympathizing with Kim Jong Un on a deep, personal level was the sole requirement of POTUS, Drump might be the best person for the job.

By the way, North Koreans are still being starved an imprisoned and Kim has made 0% progress in dearming.

Trumpeter Logic: “Threaten world with nuclear holocaust, then take credit for averting said nuclear holocaust.”

<seedat>

Scenario:
Obama does half of what Trump has done.

Outcome:
Another Nobel Peace Prize, face on Mount Rushmore, do away with 4 year terms and make him President for life.

The president of the USA just said he and North Korea's dictator have fallen in love after writing letters to each other.

Sean Hannity would have a brain aneurism on live tv if Obama said this.
The entire rightwing would be frothing. The rightwing blogosphere would be hemorrhaging rage. They would calling Obama a Communist Marxist Anti-American Gay devil.

But crickets from the rigthwing and its erstwhile Tumpers, looking at you @TheComebackKid . That is 1 dam weird and homo-erotic thing to write.

Donald-Trump-Writing-e1509920932467.jpg

"Dear Kim, I wrote you but still ain't disarmin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em"

<seedat>
*disarming

Back