• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

“We don’t do gimmick fights” - Dana White

I don't understand what's the point of indicating Dana White's contradictions.

He is a fight promoter. He is not in the business of saying things with objectivity and cohesion, but of justifying and promoting the fights and decisions the company makes. Bias and incoherence are not faults but required assets to do his job.
Except that there's a way to do this without looking like a fucking idiot every 2 seconds. He doesn't have to lie about these things or contradict himself constantly. The fact that he chooses to do so and then you sit here and defend it...

I hope you're getting paid for this post. Your dignity has value, and if you're selling it for free, you should probably take a step back and reexamine some things in your life.

I don't understand what's the point of indicating Dana White's contradictions.

He is a fight promoter. He is not in the business of saying things with objectivity and cohesion, but of justifying and promoting the fights and decisions the company makes. Bias and incoherence are not faults but required assets to do his job.

It's like pointing out that when a paid actor states in a McDonalds commercial that these are the best burgers in the world they are full of shit.

Duh. It's Dana's job to promote fights. He would gladly make Fury and Jones, or would have made Ngannou with Fury, in the UFC.
This.

It's turning alot of heads and UFC is getting more exposure. Other organizations should take note of how it's done.

Also Dana White

Dana criticized Ngannou for wanting to try Boxing and called it gimmicky. This the same guy that signed CM Punk, James Toney, Kimbo Slice, and was open to signing the Paul brothers.

Fight isn't happening anyway. Elon has no follow thru. His known for making grand statements which aren't based on reality.

iu

DhjwPbLVMAAseIY.jpg

813235.jpg

Good on Dana White for keeping an open mind. Would be a shame to let this one pass.

God Bless America, baby!

Except that there's a way to do this without looking like a fucking idiot every 2 seconds. He doesn't have to lie about these things or contradict himself constantly. The fact that he chooses to do so and then you sit here and defend it...

I hope you're getting paid for this post. Your dignity has value, and if you're selling it for free, you should probably take a step back and reexamine some things in your life.

You need to grow up.

Kimbo proved he belonged. He has A pro mma record of 6-2

He already called himself a hypocrite when he let James Toney fight in the UFC.

He already called himself a hypocrite when he let James Toney fight in the UFC.

Fun fact Randy Couture’s team awarded him a purple belt after submitting white belt Toney. Couture looked embarrassed to accept it.

Back