“Thought you all hated me. Glad to see that’s not the case.” — Turinabolnes Jones

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Greg Jackson must’ve put him up to this.

“Jones go do a meet & greet and go get you some fans.”

Those Asian tourists probably have no idea who he is.

He's probably just the first guy black they've ever seen and they think he's in Rush Hour.

#AsRoidedAsIgets #WearGoggles
#AvoidContaminatedPools #DontForgetToBringATowelKids

I was there lol there was a ton of people but I was talking to Leo the guy he’s training with for boxing and he told me Jon has been really emotional over the situation which I don’t think is a good thing

JevfO.gif

I was there lol there was a ton of people but I was talking to Leo the guy he’s training with for boxing and he told me Jon has been really emotional over the situation which I don’t think is a good thing
It would be funny if this is the first time he's fought clean, and he's getting all this shit thrown his way so he's having an emotional breakdown.

He totally deserves it though.

Jones is delusional. Literally the only thing he has going for him is he is undefeated . The second he loses he will be old news. Just a garbage person in general.

<JonesDXSuckIt>Wrong jon. We still fcking hate you. Hope you get knocked the F out

The hatred towards Jones lately is really over the top and probably just coming from a bunch of Brazilian/eastern European fanboys with chinbeards on top of their neckbeards.

I imagine neckbeardy types that are especially salty because they imagine they'd be just as accomplished as Jones if they took peds, yet have taken the high road and stayed clean

I imagine neckbeardy types that are especially salty because they imagine they'd be just as accomplished as Jones if they took peds, yet have taken the high road and stayed clean

Yes, "taken the high road and stayed clean" by eating SpaghettiOs out of the can and washing it down with Mountain Dew while vaping beef jerky flavored e-juice out their box mods.

Back