Media “There’s a reason why we’re not allowed to play with each other”

As a guy from Hilo... I saw this Conor shit happening a mile away. From an island, hero of his people, fast rise, champ in multiple weight classes. When not in training camp, an absolute mess who assaults people and does hard drugs. It's like the exact same story except bigger since it happened more recently.

Conor was amazing. Taking years off to party and half ass training? You don't come back from that and become a champion again.
except Penn actually moved up and fought bigger men instead of dropping down to fight smaller men.

But yeah they are similar in their outside antics.

It is very obvious that hes trying to get the conor fight, but i appreciate the angle hes using to try and get it.

Haven’t the slightest idea what you’re talking about
<23>
BabyJay has found his motivation and will be making his return, epically I might add, in early 2020.
It was less than a year ago I heard BJ talking as though he could challenge for a championship.

Some of these guys really struggle to see themselves realistically...

Chuck had that problem leading into his last fight as well...

I’m wondering if my pasty whiteness can pull off that Scarface suit or not

Call me crazy but I actually think mas is a winnable fight for conor. He got chinned by till, Conor is a much better striker than till imo. Much more killer instinct. Conor wouldve got him out of there after that.
Seeing mas next to nate, he isnt really bigger than McGregor either.

McGregor will never come out of retirement, now.

He trained with Colby for years. In the past few years Jorge improved greatly against grapplers which was evident when he fought Maia, even in defeat he looked impressive.

I honestly would love to see Jorge vs Colby and I would pick Jorge to win.

Colby would fucking annihilate Jorge lol. The hate for Colby clouds his actual ability. Colby and Usman are the worst possible matchup for Masvidal. Wouldn't be competitive.

I commend Masvidal's effort to try and bait Conor even though it's obvious. In reality Conor is too sharp and accurate for Jorge to stand up with. He proved it with Nate both times and made quick work of Eddie making it look effortless. Jorge may get paid but he would be getting his face and brain cells rearranged for it

Jorge KO'd a much larger striker in Till. Conor barely outstruck Diaz in the second fight even when he was on one leg. Conor still has yet to do anything to anyone over 5'7. Conor can't even handle LW power, lol at him having the power to hurt Masvidal or the cardio to outpoint him. Colin fans are delusional

People are scared of the PC police and arent sure what offends who nowadays...so it's a lot safer to say African American instead of Black.
Lol I hate that shit. They are not even African, most likely cannot even name the country they are from, zero connection with roots or culture. They should be called BLACK Americans.

Why do these announcers forget Jorge is a US citizen he was born in US he is an American he isnt Cuban

Same with Gastelum he was born in US why is he called a mexican american

Usman is an African he was born there moved to usa be came Citizen so he is a real African American
Because Jorge's parents are immigrants to the United States. Cuba for his Dad, Peru for his mother.

Usman is NOT African American. Usman is Nigerian American, "African American" is the term used to refer to the descendants of United States chattel slavery. Usman knows where he is from (and he was born in Nigeria), African American is its own ethnic group.

I would rather be referred to as Black American, I have zero connection to Africa and my family has been here for 400 years.

Why do these announcers forget Jorge is a US citizen he was born in US he is an American he isnt Cuban

The only people who get called American are either white or politicians.
I'm not joking. It's pretty well known that we don't even consider Central or Southern America to be a part of America.
Hell, Jorge doesn't even get called Cuban American, he's just Cuban... because he doesn't look "American". Same with Cain and Mexican. We still call Native Americans "Indians" for fucks sake.

No money in that stupid ass BMF belt so no Connor - he is only about the $$$$ ..plus Diaz is going to school him.

Diaz Finger.gif

I commend Masvidal's effort to try and bait Conor even though it's obvious. In reality Conor is too sharp and accurate for Jorge to stand up with. He proved it with Nate both times and made quick work of Eddie making it look effortless. Jorge may get paid but he would be getting his face and brain cells rearranged for it
The question for me is, are we talking about the same Conor from back then. That was a lot of days ago and a lot is stress ago.

Jorge also gave Conor respect, calling him a great competitor that has done great things for the sport.

Saying that he'd beat his ass is what every fighter says about any potential opponent, not much to see here.

Because Jorge's parents are immigrants to the United States. Cuba for his Dad, Peru for his mother.

Usman is NOT African American. Usman is Nigerian American, "African American" is the term used to refer to the descendants of United States chattel slavery. Usman knows where he is from (and he was born in Nigeria), African American is its own ethnic group.

I would rather be referred to as Black American, I have zero connection to Africa and my family has been here for 400 years.

That is a pretty good explanation my whole deal is if your born here you are an american of XXX heritage Jorge actually said he was an American. Honestly I would prefer to call you an American just like me no need for colors

Last edited:
I think it could be competitive ... that is, if Conor comes correct.

I’m not on that “Conor was never any good” train, at all. I think Conor at his finest is a topP4P fighter. The question is, is that Conor gone for good?

Pretty much this.. i think that conor is gone but the conor that took out the fw's and eddie is lethal..

That is a pretty good explanation my whole deal is if your born here you are an american of XXX heritage Jorge actually said he was an American. Honestly I would prefer to call you an American just like me no need for colors
Everyone who was born in America or lives in US permanently is American.
I'm just as American as you... Just as the person you were replying to. Permanent residents are Americans that simple.

Back