Media “There’s a reason why we’re not allowed to play with each other”

Mazzy pushes McGrubs shit in so hard its actually hilariass

Last edited:
I commend Masvidal's effort to try and bait Conor even though it's obvious. In reality Conor is too sharp and accurate for Jorge to stand up with. He proved it with Nate both times and made quick work of Eddie making it look effortless. Jorge may get paid but he would be getting his face and brain cells rearranged for it

The Mexican BJ Penn needs to learn how to be quiet. He can't take that left hand

I think McGregor would struggle with quite a few of the top level fellas currently, but Masvidal isn't one of them.

Mazzy pushes McGrubs shit in so hard is actually hilariass

I think it could be competitive ... that is, if Conor comes correct.

I’m not on that “Conor was never any good” train, at all. I think Conor at his finest is a topP4P fighter. The question is, is that Conor gone for good?

They will give McGregor that BMF shot at 165lbs.
Trilogy with Nate or Huge fight vs Masvidal in a highlight of trash talk and drama show with even more cops and security and busses etc

They will give McGregor that BMF shot at 165lbs.
Trilogy with Nate or Huge fight vs Masvidal in a highlight of trash talk and drama show with even more cops and security and busses etc
Smart move

I commend Masvidal's effort to try and bait Conor even though it's obvious. In reality Conor is too sharp and accurate for Jorge to stand up with. He proved it with Nate both times and made quick work of Eddie making it look effortless. Jorge may get paid but he would be getting his face and brain cells rearranged for it

Conor was “too sharp and accurate” for Nate and that was as close a contest as we’ve ever seen and Masvidal actually shares a lot of similarities with Nate.

Masvidal is just calling out Conor because he knows he gets dominated by the Top WW wrestlers.
Bitch move.

Like Ben Askren?

Oh come on, I like Masvidal and I loved the KO but let's not act like this would ever happen again and let's not act like Masvidal doesn't know his chances against Usman & Covington.
That is precisely why he calls out Conor, because he has nowhere to go after he beats Nate at WW. Like - who is he gonna call out at WW if he wins? Woodley? Covington? Usman? No way.

Masvidal is just calling out Conor because he knows he gets dominated by the Top WW wrestlers.
Bitch move.

Sometimes you’re a good poster.

Sometimes you’re one of the worst.

He just faced one of the supposed best wrestlers in all of mma and has been campaigning to face the other in Usman. WTF are you talking about son?!

Conor would get fucking destroyed. I doubt Conor would even beat Till come on now

Oh come on, I like Masvidal and I loved the KO but let's not act like this would ever happen again and let's not act like Masvidal doesn't know his chances against Usman & Covington.
That is precisely why he calls out Conor, because he has nowhere to go after he beats Nate at WW.

He trained with Colby for years. In the past few years Jorge improved greatly against grapplers which was evident when he fought Maia, even in defeat he looked impressive.

I honestly would love to see Jorge vs Colby and I would pick Jorge to win.

He just faced one of the supposed best wrestlers in all of mma and has been campaigning to face the other in Usman. WTF are you talking about son?!

He's calling out Conor because he has nowhere to go after he beats Nate at Welterweight. FACT. Usman & Covington need to fight, who is Masvidal gonna fight? Woodley?
Come on, man. It's not even that Masvidal is scared of Usman or Covington but first of all these guys need to get their shit together which could take another year and secondly neither fight is a draw. Masvidal is being intelligent here, he's going back to LW if he wins against Nate either way.

I'm just saying he's calling out Conor because WW is full of shit match-ups for him.

Why do these announcers forget Jorge is a US citizen he was born in US he is an American he isnt Cuban

Same with Gastelum he was born in US why is he called a mexican american

Usman is an African he was born there moved to usa be came Citizen so he is a real African American

Back