“Resetting” by turning your back and running away - Conor or Overeem, who did it better?

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
EE9A6FC5-BDF1-47E4-9B7E-FD0B75D98A64.jpeg

CC3DCD88-6891-4B77-B297-A7F6F3E8D344.jpeg

Was he trying to “reset” ala Gus and Conor?

Tito did it against Wand, Conor against Nate, and Gus against DC/Glover

Any others come to mind?

Well, look what happened when Stipe caught up to him.

He was running away from boredom that was emanating from Stipe.

lmao you think what reem did is comparable to conor jogging back to the center for a second or 2 to reset/catch his breath then getting right back into the exchanges?

Starnes was the most elusive

b638uh.jpg

70jgnr.jpg

View attachment 321747

View attachment 321749

Any others come to mind?

only 1:14 into the 5th round and this bitch conor is staring at the clock smh!! he has all these slick statements about fighting but yet just like paulie says, he has no balls! he can not take exhaustion!

lmao you think what reem did is comparable to conor jogging back to the center for a second or 2 to reset/catch his breath then getting right back into the exchanges?
He did it for an entire 60 seconds in that fight.
uuw4iKBZuerqU.gif
13rAVaFrumhUjK.gif
RqQF6BzaGgyXe.gif
efd4PI9JM812w.gif
opLdP3xvMMTQI.gif
GATiiFDOC1da8.gif

Ppl have said Conor Ran he didn't run, some have said, it wasn't even 20seconds of running. Well I have always said those gifs sucked b/c I didn't make em, now I know they really sucked because not only did i find 20seconds of Conor Running, I found an entire minute.

What I consider Running? his eyes, if Conors eyes are not on Nate, then he is running away.

I am THE biggest conor hater on this site but I have to admit I have no problem whatsoever with "resetting" or whatever you fools call this. Doesn't bother me when Conor or any other fighter does it.

The only thing that looks worse is his goofy fucking flowy arms thing.

Conor couldnt even run like Overeem cause he was gassed out since round 2...

Conor did it out of desperation. I think it was part of Overeems strategy at first,to catch stipe coming in. He then got hit and looked super sloppy trying it after.

I say bring in the yellow cards and when they start running throw them a yellow card for timidity. Gus is one of my favorite fighters, or was until he started this shit. It looks terrible and says a lot about the fighter doing the running. He's either scared to engage, tired or just doesn't want to fight. Any of these should draw a yellow card.

View attachment 321747

View attachment 321749

Any others come to mind?
Nobody out does Gus vs Glover they replayed that fight lastnight and after the second round I changed it. Maybe Kalib Starnes vs Nate Quarry but that was just Kalib not engaging at all but I don't remember any flatout running like Gus did.

I'm pleasantly surprised this hasn't turned into a Condit-Diaz thread<mma4>

you're understating what Conor did and overstating what Reem did.

Back