“No one:” jokes on YouTube comments

Yeah it's the same on Twitter.

Also, lots of "I can't breathe", "I'm dying", "I'm screaming", etc to say that something is funny. I guess that's the new LOL.

giphy.gif

What did you film this with.......a pOTaTOE????

Actually we really can't say anything here with all the recycled shit we use. You sound poor, ipads, Boise dimes etc.

This annoys the shit out of me.
Every music video ever

"Who still listening in <insert current year> ?"

yeah, no shit everyone who is reading this that's who

No one:
Absolutely No one:
Threadstarter: Youtube comment section memes.

It's like when Anchorman or Napoleon Dynamite came out. People would constantly quote that shit and think they were hilarious. It's a good way to identify folks who have an awful sense of humor. Your brain wasn't built for being funny if your only brand of humor is repeating lines from movies or memes for a laugh.

I like turtles.

Anyone find these new jokes kind of annoying? Every time I watch a YouTube video, I scroll down into the comments and some always makes this kind of joke:

No one:
<guy in video>: (something they often say)

For example,

No one:
Donald Trump: believe me!

This joke, along with “hold my beer” jokes have completely taken over YouTube comments sections recently.

I hate those too.
Everyone thinks they’re hilarious by adding ‘extra dialogue’ too.

it’s the same kind of person who thought Evolution of Dance was the funniest video ever

What I see is " who else is listening to this in 2020?"

Anyone find these new jokes kind of annoying? Every time I watch a YouTube video, I scroll down into the comments and some always makes this kind of joke:

No one:
<guy in video>: (something they often say)

For example,

No one:
Donald Trump: believe me!

This joke, along with “hold my beer” jokes have completely taken over YouTube comments sections recently.

Bet you hate my sig

“Are we just going to pretend that he didn’t [do something he did in the video]” when every comment is addressing the same thing

“I’m black and grew up in the hood but I like this [white people thing]”

JRE comment sections have some annoying ones too like

Joe “a quote Joe made in the clip” Rogan

or

Guest “a quote guest made in the video” Lastname

Of course there is the constant DMT references

It's supposed to be a joke about people saying or doing something that no one asked for.

Well no on asked for that joke to be so popular. I mean, the joke itself is fucking stupid, but everyone that says it will get a ton of thumbs up. Good God, people online are a fucking cancer.

Back