“No one:” jokes on YouTube comments

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Anyone find these new jokes kind of annoying? Every time I watch a YouTube video, I scroll down into the comments and some always makes this kind of joke:

No one:
<guy in video>: (something they often say)

For example,

No one:
Donald Trump: believe me!

This joke, along with “hold my beer” jokes have completely taken over YouTube comments sections recently.

All the comment sections are awful now. Nothing but bots and recycled jokes. On top of that all the good ones are disabled.

Epstein didn't kill himself and _____the type of guy still gets me.

All the comment sections are awful now. Nothing but bots and recycled jokes. On top of that all the good ones are disabled.
I'll get on top of the good ones that are disabled.

YouTube comments are the recycled sludge filtering out from the sophisticated conversations we have here on the dog.
:) They are eating scraps from our table

I like the "_____ the type of guy to _____" comments still. I think that's it.

Cocked and loaded ruger in the bunker. Youchewb killed the Grammar Nazi.

Ive seen it before. But still dont get it.

I was so confused when I recently looked at the comment section of a video. I'm not exagerating, 95% of the comments were this kind of joke. How did it started?

Every music video ever

"Who still listening in <insert current year> ?"

yeah, no shit everyone who is reading this that's who

Every music video ever

"Who still listening in <insert current year> ?"

yeah, no shit everyone who is reading this that's who

"(start of video) - (end of video) was the best part"

m3jCdl.gif

I haven't noticed they were so frequent, but I did see a few. Thought they were lame if I interpreted them right, but all in all didn't give them much thought.

Like if you're reading this in 2019.

Tony ferguson the type of guy to eat cereal with no milk

"Who's still listening in X year?"

That last one really fucking annoys me. A song will come out in 2018 and retards will be like WHO STILL LISTENING EVEN IN 2019!??

Like that's special or abnormal...

Comment sections for any site became terrible when the internet became available and affordable for basically everyone. The majority of people aren't funny and when they try to be, it's painful. For example, I live in NH and the amount of people that make the joke, "If you don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes" is insane. It's a hacky joke and that's what most people are...hacks. Hell, we at Sherdog recycle the same jokes all the time haha. Some do it more than others but I've even typed a "pics of wife" or "huge if true." People suck plain and simple.

Also...ok Gooner

Back